Our valued sponsor

Subscription website

Fboost

Jan 9, 2023
Paris
Visit site
Hello, I want to develop an e-commerce site with subscription. I have been doing e-commerce for several years now. I need to find either a high-risk payment solution or a bank able to follow me and set up my site with subscription.
I would like to find either a bank or a person able to submit my file to the bank.
I am ready to join this project.
I do not want to go through Stripe. Some merchants use bank to bank solutions. If someone has a solution to offer me thank you for contacting me

Hello, I want to develop an e-commerce site with subscription. I have been doing e-commerce for several years now. I need to find either a high-risk payment solution or a bank able to follow me and set up my site with subscription.
I would like to find either a bank or a person able to submit my file to the bank.
I do not want to go through Stripe. Some merchants use bank to bank solutions. If someone has a solution to offer me thank you for contacting me
come to me.

@OP you made no particular mention on the high risk category you intend to be engaged in.

as banks/processors tend to request several onboarding criterias:::ie

1. monthly intended sales volumes?
2. Subscription frequency?
3. Banking facility receiving settled funds?
4. would the intended services, you offer require postage,dropshipping,direct sales?
5. Primary Jurisdiction of operations?
6. Desired method of fund settlement.ie 24hrs/48hrs/1weeks after sales.
7. direct /correspondence bank accts
etc..for incoming settlements
8. CB Ratio
9. Duration/years operational

a few banks provide a 360° integration for e-commerce based activities.

some banks require integration of Merchant dashboard synced to settlement bank acct, which you ought to have successfully acquired and in operations, prior to onboarding with merchant dashboard.

most ecommerce merchant platforms similar to stripe are
verotel,
e-pay,
paysafe
skrill
2checkout
CCbill

efforts and priority, should be placed on securing an operational bank acct, within a suitable/reputable jurisdiction and proceed onwards to the onboarding phase with High risk processors. rea#44!

come to me.
Can you send me a mp or give me your email pls I will send you a message

@OP you made no particular mention on the high risk category you intend to be engaged in.

as banks/processors tend to request several onboarding criterias:::ie

1. monthly intended sales volumes?
2. Subscription frequency?
3. Banking facility receiving settled funds?
4. would the intended services, you offer require postage,dropshipping,direct sales?
5. Primary Jurisdiction of operations?
6. Desired method of fund settlement.ie 24hrs/48hrs/1weeks after sales.
7. direct /correspondence bank accts
etc..for incoming settlements
8. CB Ratio
9. Duration/years operational

a few banks provide a 360° integration for e-commerce based activities.

some banks require integration of Merchant dashboard synced to settlement bank acct, which you ought to have successfully acquired and in operations, prior to onboarding with merchant dashboard.

most ecommerce merchant platforms similar to stripe are
verotel,
e-pay,
paysafe
skrill
2checkout
CCbill

efforts and priority, should be placed on securing an operational bank acct, within a suitable/reputable jurisdiction and proceed onwards to the onboarding phase with High risk processors. rea#44!
I send you a email

There are so many more, you just need to find them, check out mentor group and my threads as well as the resource in there. It is a gold mine for people wanting payment processors.

Latest Threads