Our valued sponsor

Suggestion for corporate bank account in cyprus that can be opened remotely

Welcome aboard, it's a almost straight forward process to open a Cyprus bank account for your HK company if that's what you are looking for.

There is no need for any personal visit, everything is handled remote.

All I can say is that Things have changed and it takes much more time to get a bank account not just in Cyprus but also in Belize, Mauritius, Cooks Islands and wherever I have asked or applied I get the answer it takes between 2 and 5 weeks without guaranatees!

Cyprus is still the most friednly jurisdiction for offshore banking and some of the few places left that allow remote bank account opening. There are so many restrictions on the other jurisdiction I have found that most often it is easier to take the flight to the bank and get things sorted out there.

But we need alternative banking to Cyprus. I'm a little tired of reading about Cyprus banking all the time. I already have 2 accounts in Cyprus with two different banks. I'm happy with them no question, but I need alternative offshore banking please :)

The problem you face is that most banks offshore don't accept remote account opening and thats why you have to go with an Cyprus bank or alternative banking solutions.

Seems to be the general picture for this bank. You need to take the phone and ring them up to get an answer or even the process of your application going!

Thnx for the reply, are there any reliable agents or introducers who can help me out, I have researched the banks for instance Piraeus, Hellenic, BoC. Did not find any mention of remote account opening.

Do I have to be on skype interview for these banks. Thnx in advance.
Wonder do you opened an account in Cyprus for your hosting business? I have a fellow that is in the process and they need lots of information.. just wondering if it is worth the work.