Our valued sponsor

Supporting the fight for freedom and privacy

Don

Mentor Group Gold
Dec 19, 2020
Visit site
Supporting someone's fight for freedom and privacy through anonymous funding can be fraught with challenges and potential backlashes for the funder. While the intention may be noble, anonymity in legal proceedings can raise suspicions and even lead to legal repercussions for all parties involved. This complexity undermines the ability of individuals to confidently back such causes, creating barriers to much-needed support for those defending essential rights.

Here's an interesting case highlighting the above:

Supporting someone's fight for freedom and privacy through anonymous funding can be fraught with challenges and potential backlashes for the funder. While the intention may be noble, anonymity in legal proceedings can raise suspicions and even lead to legal repercussions for all parties involved. This complexity undermines the ability of individuals to confidently back such causes, creating barriers to much-needed support for those defending essential rights.

Here's an interesting case highlighting the above:
Beauty of crypto transactions I suppose.

I generally donate heavily to the following causes

- victims
- poverty
- grassroots centralist politics
- slight right of Centre politics

I would donate to political parties 6 figures but I’ve noticed that can have rebound bites - I believe that’s actually the case in the UK hence the conservatives have moved so far to the left because their backers these days are extreme left or only interested in quid pro quo business access

But yes even donating can have repercussions or make one the target with a scope.

That Roman chap the DOJ indicted for that crypto privacy process (tornado?) had his go fund me page taken down (believe I was forcefully refunded), and then there’s that guy that is uneducated but centralist however portrayed as right wing - Tommy Robinson that was arrested in London whilst eating breakfast -donated to that and noticed some unusual things about a month after

• Wow
Reactions: jafo and Don
Yikes! There are much better, more efficient, and more anonymous ways to bring the fight to the doorsteps of those who trespass on others.

"For my friends... everything!
For my enemies...The (Criminal) Law."

dev56""" smi(&%
- Oscar R. Benavides, President of Peru from 1933 to 1939

PS. "Criminal" was added by me as it is the ONLY way to really "handcuff" the enemy!