Our valued sponsor

SVG based Marketing Company is looking for a business bank account

Billneon

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi.

Long story short, I have a SVG-based marketing company and looking to get the business bank account. I believe it would be relatively more easier than those of high-risk businesses.

Please give me some suggestions apart from Minstertango

Thanks

Boslil in St Lucia is a good option. Well established and reliable. But their onboarding compliance is very strict.

Serbia via setting up a branch is also good. We do exactly that - branch of an offshore company in Serbia for internet marketing business.

Reactions: Billneon
Hi.

Long story short, I have a SVG-based marketing company and looking to get the business bank account. I believe it would be relatively more easier than those of high-risk businesses.

Thanks
@OP are you leaning towards an outright EMI or Physical bank.?
Moreso how long your comp been in existence/operational?
whats the current outgoing/incoming payment structure?
average jurisdictional location of clients?

You can try Paxum Bank in Dominica or Al Salam Bank in Seychelles or basically any Puerto Rico Bank. You can find a list of a few I posted in other threads.

Hi.

Thanks

Hey,

Based on the information you have provided, this would be a fit for the Bankera client portfolio. I had similar cases where I helped my clients to open accounts there, and it was a success. Also depends on personal circumstances (such as your tax residency country, biography, SOW/SOF, and similar).

Send me an email if you wish, then we can speak about it more in-depth.

G.

Latest Threads