Our valued sponsor

Swiss Bank Account who can help?

There are several Swiss banks available! You may need to know that most will require you to come into the bank in person.

Below are a few of the major banks in Switzerland:

CIM Swiss Forex Bank - Private Banking Geneva, forex broker

International banking | international bank cards, savings accounts and offshore investments

And here a Alphabetical ordered list of Swiss banks:

Alphabetical list of Swiss banks

And this one looks to me shady, however it is not up to us to decide what they look like:

Swiss Bank Account | Private Banking | Trust Formation | Swiss Banks

Hope the above helps!

Reactions: bestman
Also check UBS Swiss bank one of the largest banks around.

It seems not easy to open a bank accoutn in Switzerland. I have been visiting this country a many times but always the same answer you need to live in Switzerland or have lot's of money in order to open a bank account there. I also tried with UBS Bank in Switzerland which should be easy to open an account with, but NO, they refused to do so :(

The reality is different from any tale.

Switzerland is currently under a strong attach of EU and US.

EU and US are both trying to have access to list of their citizens with a Swiss bank account and, in very few words, pushing Switzerland to remove the bank secrecy.

Major Swiss bank (UBS and Credit Swiss) have been punished, especially in the US, to help people avoid taxes.

There are still banks (on top of the two mentioned before) that allow non-resident to open banks accounts but some of the initial conditions requested from bestman (Anonymity, my name not on card or bank account) are not applicable with the capitals mentioned by other members.

To have this type of secrecy (numbered account, no name on cards and so on) the capitals requested are over 1MCHF.

Latest Threads