Our valued sponsor

Swiss Banking + Cayman Fund

EasterTaken

Nov 12, 2022
India
Visit site
I'm looking to establish a Cayman Islands fund. We will trade forex CFDs and cryptocurrency futures through a prime brokerage. The majority of my clients deposit in fiat, but a number of them prefer cryptocurrency. Since I am looking to park a few million dollars, I am considering banking in Switzerland. SEBA bank in Switzerland is crypto-friendly, which I found during my research.

Please let me know what you think of this structure. Thanks.

First step, take the next flight to Zürich and visit some of the Top 5 tax advisors there, such as PWC, BDO and Deliotte speak with someone about your plans and they will be able to take you to a bank that will open an account for you,

All depends on your business model and how you are willing to structure things.

First step, take the next flight to Zürich and visit some of the Top 5 tax advisors there, such as PWC, BDO and Deliotte speak with someone about your plans and they will be able to take you to a bank that will open an account for you,

All depends on your business model and how you are willing to structure things.
Thank you for your suggestion. One of our team members is a Swiss national who is already looking into banks that will suit our needs. But, from the perspective of a Cayman fund, is Switzerland a good option in terms of flexibility?

In another post, I discussed my requirements. Please find it here for more information. https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/th...ffshore-investment-fund.39417/&referrer=31571

Thanks

Last edited:
thread must have been deleted or something! Can you view it?

Switzerland is excellent for banking in my case.
I'll quote the post here

I have been running an unincorporated fund for over two years.
-We traded large volumes of Fx at institutional brokers with MAM accounts.
-My clients are globally based. Mainly in the EU, South East Asia and Aus region
-We are slowly exploring crypto trading. We've tried trading at Binance directly, but are looking to run everything through a Prime Broker (with insurance) along with Fx.

I am looking for a jurisdiction that:
-Has no taxation for offshore corporations
-Lets us incorporate with me being a single share holder (I am an Indian citizen)
-Has low-cost banking (crypto friendly, optional but preffered)

Banking is a priority to me. Since we'll be parking a few mil, I'd want to ensure that the funds are safe.
What would you recommend for the place of incorporation? Any help is appreciated!

Please suggest any crypto-friendly banks in Switzerland. You can also PM me if you want to share any personal experiences. Thanks.

SEBA bank will not be good for the image of your fund.
Check this: Cayman professional fund FOR FREE
Thank you for the valuable input. I'll have to research more about banks. Sygnum Bank in Switzerland seems like a viable alternative to SEBA. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

I'm looking to establish a Cayman Islands fund. We will trade forex CFDs and cryptocurrency futures through a prime brokerage. The majority of my clients deposit in fiat, but a number of them prefer cryptocurrency. Since I am looking to park a few million dollars, I am considering banking in Switzerland. SEBA bank in Switzerland is crypto-friendly, which I found during my research.

Please let me know what you think of this structure. Thanks.
have you established your fund? can you please share your experience?

Reactions: nasdaqtradfiguy

Latest Threads