Our valued sponsor

Swiss company + DE Iban

rheingold88

Nov 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello folks,

The situation is the following: I need a Swiss company(GmbH) + payment system with DE(German) Iban. Do not propose other jurisdictions for companies or banks; unfortunately, it is not a matter of choice. The business is an academic essay writing/ custom writing with a yearly turnover of 300 000 EUR.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can suggest:
1. A lawyer or company in Switzerland that would take care of formation and subsequent maintenance.
2. A payment system with DE Iban that would allow to accept payments from the customers and accumulate them before withdrawing to a bank account.

The idea of the payment system is to accumulate all the payments at one place, and then withdraw them to the bank. It will drastically reduce the prices on accounting since we have literally hundreds of transactions monthly.

I did my own research and found quite a lot of companies that offer help with incorporation. Prices for them mostly vary between 10 000 and 20 000 CH. I found a guy called Wilhelm Gudelow(ABOUT US – Swiss Company Formation), who offered to do the same services for 5000. EUR. Has anyone heard about him? The person looks trustworthy, but the price makes me a little bit suspicious.

You can try these guys ifj.ch - I think they're funded by the cantonal authorities, so I guess they're legit. But with that said, in Switzerland if you are not resident there, you will need a locally resident director, pay notary fees etc. and this is probably why you're getting the 10K+ quotes. Also do note that on top of formation costs, your GmbH/SARL will need paid up share capital (20K CHF) or if you go the AG/SA route, it's 100K share capital (but only 50K needs to be paid up).

Reactions: CaptK
I wouldn’t put that much money on an EMI

That will save really a lot of money because of the accounting issues. I do not have other options here unless spend thousands on bookkeeping.

Payoneer does not work for B2C. Only B2B.

It works. I used to have a personal account that received private payments until this September. I hope, maybe, the Payoneer for company allowes payments from natural persons.
Does not work. You need a real adress. For a DE iban you can try Handelsbank.

Is that from personal experience? I spoke with numerous registrators today, and half of them told me that there should be no issues if the company is registered in Switzerland.

It works. I used to have a personal account that received private payments until this September. I hope, maybe, the Payoneer for company allowes payments from natural persons.
There were major changes at payoneer after september. Try it and you will agree with me.

Is that from personal experience? I spoke with numerous registrators today, and half of them told me that there should be no issues if the company is registered in Switzerland.
I have never had a swiss company. But there was a time when i wanted to build a structure there. The lawyer told me c/o adresses make it hard to find a bank.
Banks from switzerland dont offer DE IBAN anyway.

Hi you can incorporate a GMBH in Canton Ticino (italian language) by professional fiduciary for 5.000 CHF, then you have to pay share capital 20.000 CHF, if you want the fiduciary as sharehorder is 1.000 CHF/ year, local Director is 4.000 CHF/year, coworking address 1.500 CHF/year, accounting and filings depending on activity volume. If the business is clean and legit no problem to find a swiss Bank to open account in Euro,CHF, USD.
Corporate tax rate is about 20%

@rheingold88

have you found something? I am looking currently into a similiar setup but would like to know if it even possible to a get a German IBAN.
Found only one EMY that offers German IBAN for Swiss companies; however, it charges 1% (at least 25 EUR) per incoming transaction, which is too expensive for me. Seems like there are no options at all. It`s also barely possible to get a simple bank account there if you are a non-EU resident. If you are lucky enough to be born somewhere in Europe(EU), you can apply to swiss UBS bank, which offers German IBANs that are out of control for German tax authorities.

Found only one EMY that offers German IBAN for Swiss companies; however, it charges 1% (at least 25 EUR)
Do you mind to share the name of that EMI ?

Latest Threads