Our valued sponsor

Swiss company setup

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
I consider using the below company, but they don't tell you what their company name is. I don't think it is Swiss Company Formation !!

Is it cheap for the package they have 9500 CHF ?

They say the fee is for 1 year but I doubt you have to pay for incorporation again... any review, comments or feed back would be appreciated.

I consider using the below company, but they don't tell you what their company name is. I don't think it is Swiss Company Formation !!

They say the fee is for 1 year but I doubt you have to pay for incorporation again... any review, comments or feed back would be appreciated.
From their testimonials page:

1649781911047.png

0 Results on Google for "GlaviousMed"

From the other testimonial, no results for "Barbara" from "Velios & Partners".

A bit sketchy I'd say. The woman looks like an actor hired from Fiverr.

Contact is just a Swiss mobile number ca#"!. I would trust your natural suspicions and not ignore them.

I would try LaunchSwiss AG. Have many close friends who use them and they have been around for a while with a proper office you can walk into and discuss pre-covid.

You can compare prices to LaunchSwiss below.

Why do they charge roughly 10K euro for a company setup in Switzerland?

How long does it take to get the company registered and is there so much paperwork to be handled that it justify the price?

DIY Solution
what er they... a government portal or a service provider of swiss company formation?

Last edited:
What kind of Swiss company do you want to form? AG or GMBH?
I want a GmBH just with me as director and shareholder. I will need a office address and all the accounting crap done including filing to the authorities.

Primary purpose, Holding company - I will also need to be employed in the company to get a monthly payment, all need to be handled by the provider.

If you want to save 9K form a UK LTD and then request residency transfer via treaty tie brekaer.

In this way you'll have a fully functional Swiss company without the outrageous pricing, initial capital contribution and other Swiss bullishit.

Depnding on the canton where you want to settle you could use regus as the place where to domicile your company, forward email and work.

Thank you very much for the information, I will try that method. Is there any service provider you can recommend to help with the task ?

Latest Threads