Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner swissmoney

Sometimes badmouthing is useful. It helped me to recover money from a Bahamas bank (not the one I am litigating with). The day after I published a review, a bank monkey called me and promptly returned my money, after one year of vain attempts, in return for deleting the review.
I would so much love to be sued by a bank for defamation smi(&%
Agreed. Can you let me know where you put the review, or was it here? I need to know for future if I have these kinds of issues. I agree they loose way more with bad rep then they gain stealing your money, so its a good tactic to "fight back" if needed id always assumed, about any company. As a digital marketer all my clients a terrified of bad reviews in trusted places, rightly so. Obviously a tactic to only use responsibly as a last resort because you can cause a lot of damage, be responsible with it i tell myself

Reactions: jafo
Hello everyone,

We're thrilled to join this knowledgeable community. We're here to help answer any questions you may have, and we encourage you to reach out directly if you're facing any challenges or have specific inquiries.

We're also excited to share that we're preparing a special offer exclusively for forum members, which we will announce soon.

It's a pleasure to be a part of this forum!

I've been using swissmoney for a while now. in general, i've been using various providers for off ramping crypto and card to spend money on daily basis. the real cool thing about swissmoney is that their cards come with good flexibility, high limitations. I have cards in other traditional banks too but with swissmoney card if i buy luxury goods in shops, no questions asked, transactions goes smooth, instantly. So far no complaints towards them and I think their IBANs from Bank Frick could be a good tool for managing taxes :)

Reactions: Kranders and jafo
Do they offer CH IBANs or LI IBANs?
It's a LI IBAN which is a tax haven and brings a lot of privileges on a table. but on the downside the fees are pretty high for using LI ibans through swissmoney. If you have access and ability to open account directly from bank frick it would be substantially cheaper. But again... if you need time-effective and convenient alternative than swissmoney is the best option in my opnion.

We offer virtual IBAN from Liechtenstein supporting USD, EUR, CHF, and GBP, and dedicated EUR IBANs from Lithuania. Soon, we'll be introducing Swiss IBANs as well.
What measures does Swissmoney take to guard and secure our personal and corporate details, i.e. passport, photos, emails, correspondence, and all other identifiable data that if left "unattended/unguarded" can lead to identity theft or worse?

I saw a Youtuber advertise Digital-first banking solution. When you're crypto bags are too heavy this seems to be an easy way to off ramp into fiat.

You can buy crypto like at an exchange but at the same time you have an IBAN account where you can pay rent. You also get a multi currency credit card. It is regulated in Switzerland. Business and private accounts are available.

They specifically mention on their site, that business accounts for crypto businesses are welcome.
swissmoney is open to a large variety of businesses, unlike traditional service providers. To mention some of the niches, your business can range from cryptocurrency mining and other crypto currency operations, the commerce of the arts, luxury items (cars, boats, and planes), antiques, legal services, financial services, and much more. To learn more about acceptable businesses, please contact our dedicated support team.

I find the idea of an all in one product quite appealing without all the hassle and transaction fees. Not sure if the fees for buying / selling crypto is any good though. The Youtuber also said, it's not too hard to get approved for 6 figure off ramps. I read in a forum to open an account, fees range between 100€ to 500€, depending on the risk assessment.

Does anyone have any experience with swissmoney? Is it any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a Youtuber advertise Digital-first banking solution. When you're crypto bags are too heavy this seems to be an easy way to off ramp into fiat.

You can buy crypto like at an exchange but at the same time you have an IBAN account where you can pay rent. You also get a multi currency credit card. It is regulated in Switzerland. Business and private accounts are available.

They specifically mention on their site, that business accounts for crypto businesses are welcome.

I find the idea of an all in one product quite appealing without all the hassle and transaction fees. Not sure if the fees for buying / selling crypto is any good though. The Youtuber also said, it's not too hard to get approved for 6 figure off ramps. I read in a forum to open an account, fees range between 100€ to 500€, depending on the risk assessment.

From my experience, I've used only for off-ramping crypto and spending it daily by card. The fee wise I think you can get better rates if you do large volumes. Just reach out to support or something. They also have private concierge service. basically, you get a person assigned like a support who is available 24/7 so maybe through that you can get better rates

Hello everyone,

We’re happy to be part of this community.

At swissmoney, we offer a range of services suited for both private and business accounts, including payment cards, crypto capabilities, and multi-currency accounts.

This thread will keep you updated on all things swissmoney. We encourage open discussions, questions, and sharing of insights. Whether you're a current user, considering our services, or simply interested in the evolving world of fintech, we're here to chat!

Looking forward to great discussions and insights.
Your Support was very poor no one answer

I had already posted a link from Youtuber. Everything is free at SM via his link. IBAN and VCC ...all for free. Unfortunately the forum admin deleted the link. I don't know why..Just YouTube video!!!!
Yes, I had acc. at SM.. you have to read the whole topic from the beginning ;)

I closed my account for exactly that reason... lack of support. But the deposit FEE from ETH was also super high... So deposit FEE... There's nothing like that anywhere

What still annoys me is that the prices were different for everyone. Each YouTube offered different conditions... For some everything was FREE, for others the card and IBAN cost a lot. So I thought if someone doesn't have fixed prices, it's not OK for me!!!

---------------
Min deposit amount ETH 0.01.
Lower deposit amount will be declined.
Deposit fee amount ETH 0.0075.
---------------

Last edited:
What measures does Swissmoney take to guard and secure our personal and corporate details, i.e. passport, photos, emails, correspondence, and all other identifiable data that if left "unattended/unguarded" can lead to identity theft or worse?

Swissmoney and our partners are regulated and licensed institutions, strictly adhering to data privacy regulations. As a Swiss entity, maintaining the highest security standards to safeguard personal and corporate details is crucial. Without it, we simply wouldn't be allowed to operate.

We wrote you directly, please check your inbox.

• Sad
Swissmoney and our partners are regulated and licensed institutions, strictly adhering to data privacy regulations. As a Swiss entity, maintaining the highest security standards to safeguard personal and corporate details is crucial. Without it, we simply wouldn't be allowed to operate.

We wrote you directly, please check your inbox.
Thanks for Your support

So they are just another EMI with high fees and radicilous 15k eur limit?
Is there anything special about them that might incline me to try them?
The 15k EUR limit is standard practice among financial institutions and aligns with our internal AML policy. However, this annual threshold can be raised to any desired amount, provided you can supply valid SoF.

We recommend signing up on our platform to assess our features and services for yourself. Keep an eye out for a special offer we'll be announcing exclusively for forum members, allowing you to fully experience our platform.
Maybe I was not careful to read all the posts, but is the crypto exchange in Switzerland a member of an SRO? If yes which one?

Bitnuk AG operates under the regulatory supervision of ARIF. You can look it up here.

The 15k EUR limit is standard practice among financial institutions and aligns with our internal AML policy. However, this annual threshold can be raised to any desired amount, provided you can supply valid SoF.

We recommend signing up on our platform to assess our features and services for yourself. Keep an eye out for a special offer we'll be announcing exclusively for forum members, allowing you to fully experience our platform.

Bitnuk AG operates under the regulatory supervision of ARIF. You can look it up here.
I have cryptos from 2014-2015. The exchanges no longer exist. What does valid SOF mean ?

Will you respect crypto SoF? I can prove millions if you accept proofs like signing arbitrary message with private key that holds easily onchain trackable millions. However most financial institution like the experts to try or understand this.
On your page you talk about almost limitless cards, can I really get a card that will allow me to charge 100s of thousands on a POS?

I have cryptos from 2014-2015. The exchanges no longer exist. What does valid SOF mean ?
Will you respect crypto SoF? I can prove millions if you accept proofs like signing arbitrary message with private key that holds easily onchain trackable millions.

We are crypto friendly and can accept signed crypto wallets as a valid SoF to increase limits. We review each request individually, so we may require additional details or explanations from you. I'll reach out to both of you in private to discuss your individual situations.

On your page you talk about almost limitless cards, can I really get a card that will allow me to charge 100s of thousands on a POS?

Regarding the card, our default limit for a single POS transaction is 5k EUR, but we can upgrade to higher limits upon request.

We are crypto friendly and can accept signed crypto wallets as a valid SoF to increase limits. We review each request individually, so we may require additional details or explanations from you. I'll reach out to both of you in private to discuss your individual situations.

Regarding the card, our default limit for a single POS transaction is 5k EUR, but we can upgrade to higher limits upon request.
Ok, sounds promising.
Once you prove my SoF, will I be able to make 6 figures wires without constant freezes and problems?