Our valued sponsor

Switzerland offshore company formation, how and where?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I found the guys More... that are doing incorporation of Swiss corporations. Now I was wondering if they can be trusted and if someone has any experience with them?Primary I would like to know what the real total costs are (no hidden costs) and what the requirements are to get a swiss company.Secondary I would like to know how it's possible to open an bank account swiss one for this company and again, what's the requirements.Does it require a personal visit?From their website (please see below) it looks like they are US based!

swiss-company-formation-banking.jpg

/monthly_2015_06/swiss-company-formation-banking.jpg.b3064cff247946fbcac95e382e06cd6d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: alain and myhand
Yeah that's what the most of the real Trust are doing ,they don't take on clients directly from the web not from the "street" you will need a professional to help you. So they avoid these people shopping around for a cheap $200 Belize corp.

Reactions: alain
As admin already pointed out. Some of the real trusted and old funds and Trust's are not taking on any new business unless a well known introducers comes with the client! It is the Internet that changed that way of getting an offshore company, before the Internet it was impossible and complicated for a private person to even establish a offshore company and to open an offshore account!

Reactions: alain
Because things have changed over the last 15 years! Back in time it was very common that a lawyer or tax advisor firm introduced their client to the opportunity to make use of offshore companies and banking. That was a way to gain some sort of seriousity and protection from clients who don't know what this all is about, who don't know what power they get with such an entity and for tax benefits. The latter has been made difficult even more during the last few years. Then the Internte came and more "resellers" came to the marked and made it easy for "every Joe" to get an offshore company! The results you can read all over the Internet!

So left are still the huge Trust's and Foundations who don't take on any new clients from the street, Internet or other than if a reputable lawyer introduce them to a client.

So today you go to Internet and simple buy a offshore company and that's was not possible for 15 years you say! Is it the reason why the governments all over the world are punishing offshore countries today? I heard nasty story about OECD to black list tax haven islands and banning them from banking.

Latest Threads