Our valued sponsor

Question Tax reduction with offshore micro company

Chonkon

Dec 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I am a software engineer based in a European country.
I am really bummed that after some point you get taxed 45%. So I looked into options for setting up a micro company in Romania, but unfortunately it looks a bit complicated and requires to have a physical residence there.
So I wondered if there were some companies that could help with invoicing my employer/clients, and pay me as an employee of theirs?
Ideally some part of the salary would go to my home country (spain) and some other part to a Romania bank account, and therefore the taxes on the second part would be according to Romania's tax rate.
Thanks!

If you are paid a salary from a company in Romania, you might not even qualify for income tax in Romania (so no taxes owed there) but since you are still tax resident wherever it is you live, you have to declare and pay income tax there. Worst case, you have to pay income tax in both countries and then figure out how to use a double taxation treaty to avoid paying tax twice.

If you don't like the taxes where you live, pack your bags and head down to Malta or Cyprus if you want to easily, quickly, and legally save on taxes.

I am not sure if I explained well my goal.
I am searching for a proxy company or an associate.
My current employer instead of paying me directly would pay to this company, and in turn this company would pay me a small salary in my residency country and dividends in Romania that would remain there.

I am looking for a similar concept... My employer for instance cannot pay me directly.

Have you found a solution yet?
I am not sure if I explained well my goal.
I am searching for a proxy company or an associate.
My current employer instead of paying me directly would pay to this company, and in turn this company would pay me a small salary in my residency country and dividends in Romania that would remain there.

Latest Threads