Our valued sponsor

Tether attacked by Fraser Perring

New York judge orders Tether to document USDT backing​

------ quote start

The judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, Katherine Polk Failla, ordered Tether to prove 1-to-1 backing of its eponymous stablecoin, Tether (USDT). The company is required to provide “general ledgers, balance sheets, income statements, cash-flow statements, and profit and loss statements” and other documents to the court.

------ quote end

I await the outcome.

btw my feeling are well known about Tether in this thread here.

Why having stablecoins when you can have it on traditional broken high leveraged world currencies that can be bailed out just by turning printers on and creating inflation and... you get my point. But in fact stablecoins concept dont work well because of the backing assets that aren't rock solid. Joking aside better to keep it on fiat.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Why having stablecoins when you can have it on traditional broken high leveraged world currencies that can be bailed out just by turning printers on and creating inflation and... you get my point. But in fact stablecoins concept dont work well because of the backing assets that aren't rock solid. Joking aside better to keep it on fiat.
stablecoins backed with real assets work and would work here if there would not be run by the same people who run todays banks
USDT = Rothschild
CZ clearly their player as he is the biggest manipulator to provide excuse news why markets are rekking people.
Also his move taking out all other stablecoins beside USDT clearly shows he knew what was coming and forced people indirectly to move from USDT to BUSD to get a bigger market share

soon....

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-11-10 15-37-27.png
    Screenshot from 2022-11-10 15-37-27.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 16
CZ is a clown and a fraud.He is coworking with the establishment and is involved in any major fraud.
USDT has its role and rothschilds are deep in it.
The drop is a transfer of good coins to the small group.
Have a look how you can now withdraw your funds on FTX when selling your good coins for TRX at a WAY WAY WAY lower price.
All planned.
What we are seeing is the playbook from bankers to transfer the important coins to them for cheap.

Latest Threads