Our valued sponsor

The best EMI / BANK for crypto business!!

Tomson prest

Dec 21, 2022
UK
Visit site
Hi,

As everyone knows, there are currently many banks that support the crypto industry and allow transfers to and from crypto exchanges or from third parties for the purpose of selling cryptocurrencies.
But the question here is, is there really a good EMI/bank to do this and not be so strict? Performing customer verification and collecting necessary documents is mandatory and agreed upon.
But for the EMI/bank to suspend the transfer and check each payment is really annoying.

So is there a good EMI / bank that allows cryptocurrency without stupid questions and without stopping every transfer and asking about it. (No bankera please)

Thanks

Reactions: JohnLocke
They are very very strict, millions of questions and documents, stopping every payment for check and for supporting docs
For txs from exchanges or in general?

So far I received money from my other bank account and from Mt Peterlin, which is a crypto offramp. No questions asked.
I also once talked to their support and specifically asked about crypto exchanges and the guy replied they have no issue with it.

Back in the days I used to offramp to my main bank account but via P2P so the sender is a private person or some random company. Had no issues.

For txs from exchanges or in general?

So far I received money from my other bank account and from Mt Peterlin, which is a crypto offramp. No questions asked.
I also once talked to their support and specifically asked about crypto exchanges and the guy replied they have no issue with it.

Back in the days I used to offramp to my main bank account but via P2P so the sender is a private person or some random company. Had no issues.
I'm talking payments for individuals and companies, not from crypto exchanges.
When you sell crypto to individuals and receive payments from them, they will ask you for many many questions and documents and every time.
i'm not talking about 1-5 payments a month i'm talking about +60 transactions a month

Reactions: Frank Funk
What Bank you can suggest for example for selling crypto? I mean, send crypto to them, change it to fiat and use it in regular life, for example, to buy property? Frick, SEBA, Swiss quote are still friendly with this? I mean for example not to use them like hab for crypto payment, just like place, where you can send your own btc that you hold for example, change it there to USD/EUR and use in regular life, for example to buy property in europe or send this UST to some brocker to buy ETFs.

What Bank you can suggest for example for selling crypto? I mean, send crypto to them, change it to fiat and use it in regular life, for example, to buy property? Frick, SEBA, Swiss quote are still friendly with this? I mean for example not to use them like hab for crypto payment, just like place, where you can send your own btc that you hold for example, change it there to USD/EUR and use in regular life, for example to buy property in europe or send this UST to some brocker to buy ETFs.
From our experience all options above work perfect. Happy to PM if more info is required

@OP you would require a setup comprising of a Biz acct+ crypto EMI in tandem.

Emi receives crypto from clients, You Sendout FIAT via biz bank, and vice versa.

acct should be biz bank with Global payments facility..allowing for outbound payments to (GBP,EUR,CAD,USD) Etc.

biz acct should be integrated with Swift facility to allow for clients Incoming Fiat payments globally.

whats vital, is a Crypto emi in sync with banking, wherein crypto swapped on emi would be credited as the Fiat equivalent to banking acct attached.

biz acct should allow for realtime funds crediting in biz acct within a 20mins max timeframe from the swapping on EMI.

the above setup should incur, high four figures to mid five figures to setup.. rea#44!

Against forum rules to list out precise suggestions, on open thread.

Simply Dm

You may also check with Spectrocoin, they accept crypto business.

So any person can open account in Frick, SEBA or Swiss quote and send them crypto to exchange to USD/EUR?
Not exactly, your profile will need to be in line with each institutions acceptance policy to onboard you. Also, certain activities require that you have a licence (i.e P2P trading desk) to accept you and they will ask details for your AML policies as well. Let me know if you need further details. Happy to PM

Reactions: MME
Я столкнулся с той же проблемой. У меня есть компания с лицензией на криптовалюту. Но никак не могу найти подходящий EMI для работы на p2p. Кто может помочь с этим?

Я столкнулся с той же проблемой. У меня есть компания с лицензией на криптовалюту. Но никак не могу найти подходящий EMI для работы на p2p. Кто может помочь с этим?
Please, note and respect that this is an English speaking forum and avoid posting in any other language. This is disrespectful (and useless) for many of users that cannot understand your content. Regardless of existence of (inaccurate) machine translators, searching becomes impossible, etc.
(I, personally, understand you perfectly but this is not the core.)

Latest Threads