Our valued sponsor

The money held in the Dukascopy card disappeared

Volex

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Today the money held in the Dukascopy card, which was suspended about 1 week ago, dissapeared and now the balance of my Dukascopy card is Zero.
I contacted them but still now they have not replied to me.
Anyone else had the same experience?

Reactions: troubled soul
Check your email they send you email regarding this "" The funds held on the cards will be returned back on the MCA account as soon as possible. 

""

Dear Client, 

The Bank regrets to inform its cards holders about the decision of Corner Bank to stop issuance and support of all client's cards issued in frame of partnership with this Bank. The action of Corner Bank was taken without a preliminary note and with immediate effect in contradiction to normal business practice. 

We ensure all our clients that their money is safe on the accounts at Dukascopy Bank. They have full access to their accounts and are free to use all other payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. The funds held on the cards will be returned back on the MCA account as soon as possible. 

We remind that all holders of related cards are clients of Corner Bank. This Bank decides to issue or nor issue a particular card and implement all cards monitoring and restrictions as well as imposed by law sanctions screening. 

This is why Dukascopy Bank within this cooperation may only mirror the requirements and restrictions imposed by Corner Bank. 

We are sincerely outraged by what happened and ask journalists to stop spreading slander that Dukascopy Bank in any way helps to circumvent anti-Russian sanctions. 

Dukascopy Bank being a Swiss bank is devoted to respecting all applicable Swiss regulation, including all sanctions supported by Switzerland. The Bank is focusing on servicing of international retail clients. The Bank does not consider High Net Worth (HNWs) individuals and politically exposed persons as its target group. The management of the Bank does not include politically exposed persons and have no connections with them. 

Total Russian clients' funds do not exceed a tiny 4.3 million Swiss francs which corresponds to approximately only 3% of total clients equity with average 1.2 K per account. This figures obviously prove that the bank is not focused on the Russian market. 

Once again, we ask involved people to stop dissemination of slander. 

Dukascopy Bank is in good financial position, has very high liquidity and capital adequacy ratios that evidence its stability and sustainability. 

On 28.02.2022 liquidity ratio LCR was 1082% while minimal required 100%. Capital adequacy ratio CET1 was 30% while minimal required 10.5%. 

The figures above show that the bank is able to fulfill its obligations toward clients and partners without any difficulties. All services of the bank apart for payment cards are operating in normal mode without interruptions. 

We are looking forward to resolve the issue with cards operations in the nearest future. 

For all questions regarding the cards and other services of the Bank, please contact Dukascopy

Support Team. 

Kind regards,

Dukascopy Bank

Dukascopy would be sure to blame it on the Ukraine/Russia War...

Check your email they send you email regarding this "" The funds held on the cards will be returned back on the MCA account as soon as possible. 

""
I received this email about 1 week ago but the money was still yesterday in my Dukascopy card and the balance was not zero.
Today the money disappeared and the balance become Zero.

Dukascopy would be sure to blame it on the Ukraine/Russia War...
Dukascopy can blame the war or what they want, but I am not from Ukraine or Russia…

Last edited:
the backend service provider, known as cornercard might be connected towards the ongoing situation currently inrelation to dukascopy card funds zero balance.

most atimes funds taken out or wiped out suddenly from the users acct, would be unlikely returned to all parties affected...moreover technicalities would be used to justify disapperance of funds....Historically EMIs have been unstable...

the backend service provider, known as cornercard might be connected towards the ongoing situation currently inrelation to dukascopy card funds zero balance.

most atimes funds taken out or wiped out suddenly from the users acct, would be unlikely returned to all parties affected...moreover technicalities would be used to justify disapperance of funds....Historically EMIs have been unstable...

Dukascopy is not an EMI…

Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) as a bank and a securities dealer with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
All deposits are insured up to CHF 100,000 per client in accordance with the Swiss legislation.

Dukascopy is not an EMI…

Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) as a bank and a securities dealer with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
All deposits are insured up to CHF 100,000 per client in accordance with the Swiss legislation.
the Dukascopy card in question never belonged to dukascopy, it was an outsourced Third party provider via corner bank...which nobody heard about till the Russia/ukraine sactions etc.
look into the provider of the said Corner bank card....

(All services of the bank apart for payment cards are operating in normal mode without interruptions. 

We are looking forward to resolve the issue with cards operations in the nearest future.)

as per the above dukascopy bank is distancing itself from corner bank...

most physical banks, have 3rd party providers rendering services to them at the back end...

the Dukascopy card in question never belonged to dukascopy, it was an outsourced Third party provider via corner bank...which nobody heard about till the Russia/ukraine sactions etc.
look into the provider of the said Corner bank card....

(All services of the bank apart for payment cards are operating in normal mode without interruptions. 

We are looking forward to resolve the issue with cards operations in the nearest future.)

as per the above dukascopy bank is distancing itself from corner bank...

most physical banks, have 3rd party providers rendering services to them at the back end...
First you said that Dukascopy is an EMI and it is not true…

You don’t know nothing about the bank system and about the banks in general so please Stop sending Fake information about this situation and about banks in general.

well the fact remains dukascopy used a third party provider to issue out cards...look at the history of the 3rd party provider..

I made mention of cornercard from from corner bank not dukascopy...

( the backend service provider, known as cornercard might be connected towards the ongoing situation currently inrelation to dukascopy card funds zero balance)

read the post clearly with understanding just before jumping the gun...

well the fact remains dukascopy used a third party provider to issue out cards...look at the history of the 3rd party provider..

I made mention of cornercard from from corner bank not dukascopy...

( the backend service provider, known as cornercard might be connected towards the ongoing situation currently inrelation to dukascopy card funds zero balance)

read the post clearly with understanding just before jumping the gun...

As I said you don’t know nothing about the banking system and about banks in general so please stop sending Fake information about this situation and about banks in general.
Anyway this is the last time that I reply to you.

I received this email about 1 week ago but the money was still yesterday in my Dukascopy card and the balance was not zero.

Dukascopy can blame the war or what they want, but I am not from Ukraine or Russia…
File reports

You can file complain here.
It is Swiss bank regulatory body. If you know some one with same situation as you ask them also to file the complain in said link

Or wait for some time, may be after 2 or 3 days money will appear in your account as they said in email.

In time of crisis, do not lose your patience. You are not alone here, if something wrong happen , there are more victims also.

As long as it is regulated bank, not some joker bank, it is not easy for someone just steal your money and giving some bs reason. Peopel will sue them in court .

Just wait some time.
Things will be fine. Just do not lose your patient.

God bless you.

Oh the beauty of some countries encouraging us to go cashless with providers in the private sector. Then private companies can just do things like this with your money with no consequences :(.

cash is gone , also swedish centarl bank thought is no so good idea, but as an answer in stockholm there is no more atm
and only one place to accept cash,if you are a tourist be sure you have a visa with you , no one take cash anymore
crazy

very normal with such "delays" in the banking industry once something goes wrong. They may credit your account with the remaining balance.

Latest Threads