Our valued sponsor

The price range for company formation

Arsene V

Apr 26, 2021
Russia
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I want to register Seychelles IBC. I have contacted several local licensed registered agents and have received various offers from them. The price range for the standard package starts from $400 to $1000.
And my question is, what's the difference in agency service for $400 and $1000? Except for a more famous name and the like.
What are the "pitfalls" in the service for $400?
This is not a scam?

You would like to take the time and do research on each of them. In average the fee should not be more than 850 $US for the entire setup.

You can check with

They are legit and one of the trusted providers on my list of Trusted service providers available for mentor group gold members.

Reactions: Arsene V
What are the "pitfalls" in the service for $400?
When the difference is only a few hundred dollars, the company's reputation is far more important than the price. These tax havens are often third-world countries with a manana attitude. You want a company that has excellent communication and a good turnaround time for setting up the company.

The pitfall is lost time and frustration. A good OSP will treat you as a potential return customer. A bad one will treat you as nothing more than this week's beer money (although they will eventually get the job done).

Reactions: Arsene V
It also matters what services you need beyond just incorporation. Do you need local directors? Someone to do the accounting for you? Draft legal agreements? Open/manage bank account?

The more advanced services you need, the more important it becomes that you work with a service provider that can meet your expectations.

Reactions: Arsene V and bizniz
Hello everyone,

I am currently looking to open a business in Seychelles and I am wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable and trustworthy agent for my business needs.

I have done some research on the Seychelles business environment and legal requirements, but I am not sure which agent to choose. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations based on your own experiences or knowledge.

I am looking for an agent who has the necessary credentials and licenses to provide business services in Seychelles, as well as a good reputation and reasonable pricing.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Seychelles IBC is dead and only useful in every few situations which won't be yours since you pose the question which agent to use.

There can be found other posts in this forum covering why Seychelles, BVI,.. isn't very useful anymore

Reactions: Aiden2378
If you search the forum you will find lot's of good agents mentioned around here. One of them is Apollo Seychelles another one is Seychelles Offshore!

Latest Threads