Our valued sponsor

The Secret to Anonymous Bank Account

The world has changed so the time is moving forward. This world is going crazy and anonymous banking is over for most people. There are a few waterholes left for the rich people and for people that have some kind of money. However, crypto and other new payment methods may be the only in the future to survive the blackmoney market.

Reactions: Bmw850
@moneynetwork
Second that. Every government use the AML laws or anti terrorist intrusive rights to track every cents. The truth is that they need money only, they don't care from where the money come and if it's a legal one or not.
They kill the offshore jurisdictions, they struggle the banks.
Big anonymous set up exist , but it costly and reserved for a kind of people.
The others, just can go under the radar for now with crypto or "grey" set up.
But in this case, it's not easy to enjoy publicly the money.

I have found a few options left that can be used for exact that purpose to open anonymous accounts as you can read from my thread, I see you are mentor group so take a look.
Sadly they are not valid any longer, but like always when something is gone new methods replace the old ones. Let's keep up on this inside the mentor gold.

I whish I had a time machine that could bring me back in time just 10 years. The time where things were much easier and less complicated.

You're right we have still options but things are getting more risky and more complex. The mentor group has learned me a lot, I'm not ignorant about it, but still it requires much more work and it requires much more patients.

Reactions: Spinat
It has become very cumbersome over the last few years to do anything there anonymously anymore. The next is that one will delist Monero and similar anonymous crypto coins. It's a really bad time we're facing.

There are still solutions out there to take the top of problems in regards to anonymity. For instant you look into a combination of cryptocurrency and EMI's that can benefit your situation.

Also if you look into low tax jurisdictions which can work (legally) together with your country of citizens there may also be valid options to avoid any illegal activity and still pay lot's of taxes.

When reading OP's post it brings me back to the good old days whcih obvious don't work any longer, you want to have a look inside the mentor group https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades if you want to setup something really anonymous, but still you have to learn and to think outside of the box. Most of the things you read on the public forums are already saturated and won't work any longer.
are you still around, would like to discuss a few topics with you.

If you need something that is really anonymous you will need to start with fake DD documents i.e. passport copy and utility bill and get an bank account opened with these. Then you will need to apply for a BitCoin or other cryptocurrency to receive your payment.

Once above is OK you will need a middleman / currency exchanger that will charge you a fee to get the bitcoins exchanged to real Money and transfered to this anonymous bank account.

That's the only possible solution I can think of that will Work.
Sounds like the real deal

Can the rest of us participate in this new method, is it something you will post here?
I hope he won't.

But as one of the more experienced users I'm sure you are aware of such methods. You can put one and one together in mentor group and figure it out at least. Shouldn't be that hard.