Our valued sponsor

Can I ask a side question? does your clients run businesses? if so which country has regulations that would allow them to do it?

Was curious some time ago about doing the same thing, P2P crypto trading as a business the right way with KYC... etc.

Mostly we help them to setup the legal part as well, so an entity in Lithuania with crypto authorization does the thing.

Can I ask what a sort of ballpark figure is to setup something like that? feel free to pm me. I certainly don't want to waste your time, just curious.
The business set up with policies like AML - KYC to operate would be around 8-13k eur
KYC software 2 eur per verification.
AML officer salary would depend on where you do it.
Banking fees vary.

Can I ask a side question? does your clients run businesses? if so which country has regulations that would allow them to do it?

Was curious some time ago about doing the same thing, P2P crypto trading as a business the right way with KYC... etc.
So basically will you be creating a P2P platform of your own or just trading on existing platforms ? If using existing platforms, then Knowing the kyc details of who you trade with depends more on the platform and as such is not under your control.

So basically will you be creating a P2P platform of your own or just trading on existing platforms ? If using existing platforms, then Knowing the kyc details of who you trade with depends more on the platform and as such is not under your control.
Theoretically yes, but banks need to know who these customers are. If you check large peer-to-peer traders who have been out for long, that's the way to operate. YOU NEED TO BE WELL ESTABLISHED

Hi, I work in upwork as a freelancer, Indonesian resident. I want to invest in cryptocurrency. Can anyone advise me:
1. Which EMI is crypto friendly , and will give dedicated IBAN
2. I will transfer EURO from Upwork to IBAN account
3. I want to use IBAN to pay exchange, or but from EMI directly.
4. I want to invest $30k/month in this bare market

i don't have any business, just a freelancer.

please advise what are the emi s I can try.

thanks in advance

Hi, I work in upwork as a freelancer, Indonesian resident. I want to invest in cryptocurrency. Can anyone advise me:
1. Which EMI is crypto friendly , and will give dedicated IBAN
2. I will transfer EURO from Upwork to IBAN account
3. I want to use IBAN to pay exchange, or but from EMI directly.
4. I want to invest $30k/month in this bare market

i don't have any business, just a freelancer.

please advise what are the emi s I can try.

thanks in advance
Nebeus would work well for you but I don’t think they accept non-EU residents, like many other EMIs. The best solution is that you obtain a replica utility bill and pretend to reside in Europe.

When i started looking more into P2P i realised that there are insane spreads in different parts of the world ( I'm talking 100% ROI PER TRADE).

Is it possible that they are paying into your EMI from stolen accounts?

Of course, all EMI's will deny yolo projects. That's what they are trained to do.

Damn. YOLO projects are the fun ones. :)

Which P2P platforms did you use ? Paxful , binance, kucoin ? I have noticed Nigerian users on paxful will buy Bitcoin at twice its value in bulk if you accept payment in gift cards.how one can redeem those is a different matter.

From my experience Paxful has a lot of gift cards for sale that are from victims of telephone scams.

The fraud is so wide spread you will even see gift cards for sale on Craigslist using watermarked receipts from Paxful.

Last edited:
If I go with replica utility bill as residency document , what will raise red flag to get the account suspended ? please advise .. what method do you suggest to stay under the radar
use a VPN that matches your residence, and possibly also a phone number from the same country. Always login using the same IP.

Reactions: OffshoreMonero

Latest Threads