Our valued sponsor

Think I found a great solution for those that can’t seem to find payment processing - Any feedback?

Because I’ve learned some things reading these pages, I thought I’d give something back. Hopefully it’s as good of a find as I think it is. In my late nights searching for payment processing solutions for one of my companies I came across a Turkish payment processor. As far as I can tell it’s legit. Trying out my own debit cards however I will say that with me being in the US and them being very far away, most of my banks declined the transaction. Even for small $10 payments. In areas closer to Turkey this may not be an issue though. So I’m still going to try it with some customers. The company claims you need no docs, just verify some info, phone number, etc. This is all done over social media chat apps (Facebook, WhatsApp, etc). After the chat bot ask for your company info, deposit account, They start asking for your products, pics and the wording you’d like to give in the links you’ll give out to people for payments. The thing that I think has me feeling comfortable with them is that it looks like In Turkey they do traditional processing for some large companies. Although, I’m pretty new at this. Which is why I’m here.

I’m going to post a couple pics from the fb messenger chat so some of you can check it out and see the company (not sure if I can post the actual link here). Someone let me know if these pics aren’t even allowed and I’ll remove. But I’d really like some thoughts as well as any other companies you know of that offer the same thing (And hopefully have a higher card approval rate for US card holders).

Attachments

• 3A43CB27-0559-425D-99E8-FB6A1D689793.png
    3A43CB27-0559-425D-99E8-FB6A1D689793.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 9EEF887C-2171-421F-8624-B935B6813137.jpeg
    9EEF887C-2171-421F-8624-B935B6813137.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: lostguy
It is all fine, you may even post a link, you have mentor group gold status and as such you can do that.

Btw. it's good information, I'm just not aware of which complications one can get with a Turkish payment processor.

That's very interesting.

Let us know how it goes. I would like to know:

1. If this is legit?
2. What currencies they work with and send in?
3. What bank they are using to end IBAN transfer?

I doubt this is a working solution but I hope more people will try and let us know here if it works or if it is a total fail.

So far my issue has been that all of the onboarding is done by a Facebook bot. It excepts all of my info and products and they are ready to sell. But I’m not going to use it until my bank account is on file to deposit funds. It keeps rejecting my IBAN

But I’m not going to use it until my bank account is on file to deposit funds. It keeps rejecting my IBAN

What currency are you working with out of interest?

USD and EUR

Ok cool. What is problem with IBAN not being accepted? Do they have a functioning support team and has it been solved yet?

Latest Threads