Tools for trade

Discussion in 'Business Discussion' started by iibboo, Nov 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. iibboo

iibboo New Member

Hello, i m looking for someone who's trading well,
    my goal is to make tools who could help you and me.

I made some program for betting on sport, unfortunately when you win booker kick you out !
    I can provide screen of some tools that I made, and result I got.

I don't have time for learn on trading it's too large, you (trader don't have time for learn programming) let's join our forces. I juste need someone who can show me where to watch ?

thank you

2. jimhoe

jimhoe Member

i guessing you were arbitrage betting :)?Yeah, the only way to get around your account getting locked is if you live in a city where all the major bookmakers our . Online they restrict your account and limit your betting but you if you can bet in a brick and mortar shop nobody is the wiser .

3. iibboo

iibboo New Member

no, I betted on basketball more or less x goals, the bet is 1,90/1,90. It's easy no matter what you do, technics you use you ll be restricted if you win. The technics I used are not written online, I didn't find it somewhere. Betting it's a dead end.

So I want to go into trading

4. Nicholas Van Orton

Nicholas Van Orton New Member

@iibboo OP, am I right in assuming you're looking for betting (not trading) partners? I'm a trader (financial) myself and always open to new ideas, but I'm not into betting and can't provide any algorithm for that market.

5. iibboo

iibboo New Member

Hi Nicholas, I m looking for Trading partners :) . Betting it s a dead end I think.

If you agree, we can talk about some ideas on telegram, or skype. I ll by happy to share

6. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

If you have something to share, please do it here! otherwise use PM. Don't fill the forum with contact details or I iwll have to close this thread!

7. Nicholas Van Orton

Nicholas Van Orton New Member

@Admin noted and understood, thanks.

8. iibboo

iibboo New Member

Hi Nicholas, can you mp me ?

Admin, got it ange¤%&