Our valued sponsor

Top 10 Crypto Coind bleeding, what's wrong?

icecold

Mentor Group Gold
Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Over the past 14 days I see that all coins are bleeding they have fallen with more than 50% since then.

Is there anyone that is still believing that the marked will rise again or is this the END of crypto currencies including Bitcoins and Etherium?

crypto-currency-marked-top-ten.jpg

Nobody knows where the price is going. BTC is so volatile.

It's going down before it is going up again. So sell and buy and HODL later when the trend goes up again.

- Bitcoin/Cryptos are seen as 'not under control' (guvmints do not like that).
- China, Korea have instituted regulatory hurdles.
- ICO madness has cooled down, some scams have been killed other succeeded. Trust is out.
- This made #2 relevant outside Asia.
- Bitcoins failure as a payment system (high ransaction fees, long transaction completion times) make it currently unfit for payments.
- Bitcoins failure as a steady growth asset makes it currently unfit for long term investing.
- Miners are pumping new tech, so difficulty will rise, mining profits will collapse, so that market is dead also.

- Ethereum has contracts, a business case so will (relatively) prosper.
- Monero will take over as currency of the deepweb/underground.
- Bitcoin will stay on for sentimental reasons and due to it's installed base.

"If we consider the Chinese Shanghai Stock Index bubble seen in 2015 and the silver bubble in 2011. While the price gains pale in comparison, their shorter duration may provide a better roadmap for Bitcoin. Silver peaked April 25th of 2011 and then placed a major bottom on December 29th of that same year - 178 days later. The Shanghai Index peaked on June 12th of 2015 and bottomed on January 27th of 2016 - 162 days later. Overlapping the two with the recent peak in Bitcoin suggests that an initial bottom may occur around August of this year."

Reactions: negon
It's going down before it is going up again. So sell and buy and HODL later when the trend goes up again.

- Bitcoin/Cryptos are seen as 'not under control' (guvmints do not like that).
- China, Korea have instituted regulatory hurdles.
- ICO madness has cooled down, some scams have been killed other succeeded. Trust is out.
- This made #2 relevant outside Asia.
- Bitcoins failure as a payment system (high ransaction fees, long transaction completion times) make it currently unfit for payments.
- Bitcoins failure as a steady growth asset makes it currently unfit for long term investing.
- Miners are pumping new tech, so difficulty will rise, mining profits will collapse, so that market is dead also.

- Ethereum has contracts, a business case so will (relatively) prosper.
- Monero will take over as currency of the deepweb/underground.
- Bitcoin will stay on for sentimental reasons and due to it's installed base.
Great analysis thanks !

I would like to know your opinion about Zcash if it's possible.

This crypto spaces is still very young where short term thinking does not work this is about long term investment. The banks and institution's all put together have a value of 250 trillion dollars. The crypto market now in 2018 is on a good way to be valued at 1 trillion dollars. The banks themselves are afraid of cryptos in general thats why they also team up to create this ripple and stellar crap, people are pushing so much money into these cryptos and have very little understanding on what there actually investing in. At some point during the next 12-24 months we might see a repeat again of what happened this week with the market sliding down. With the recent senate hearing this week giving the green light to cryptos that will defiantly boost the market more up. The blockchain will enable humans to progress faster to a type 1 civilization.

The way I see it LTC and Monero are the most promising. When I talk about them I think about the value they will create on a daily bases in the next 5 years. LTC is already now in 2018 on a good way expanding more. Monero will become big because of its huge focus on privacy, privacy will be more and more important as times advances. The are also many other promising coins of course like IOTA that will make a big impact on the IOT. Like I have also said before having a diverse portfolio is also a wise investment. In general when it comes to tether it will be interesting to see what more it will bring in 2018, there are of course both pros and cons in using it.

When it comes to ICO investment in general there are some good projects but my stand on them has changed there is just to many crappy projects and scams. Further out in 2018 ICO will become more regulated and I really don't mind it because it will clean up a lot of these shitcoins.

http://www.the-blockchain.com/docs/Tether Whitepaper.pdf
Cryptocurrency comes storming back after a blockbuster regulatory hearing on Capitol Hill
CoinDesk on Twitter
Blockchain Brings Us Closer to Type I Civilization – Stamford Hwang – Medium
Kardashev scale - Wikipedia

It's almost back to where it was when OP posted this! It has been ultra volatile the last months or since beginning of 2018 I do hope the Price will increase soon.