Our valued sponsor

Transfermate someone knows?

Reactions: David97255
Let us know how you get on. The company actually seems more credible then Transferwise looking at their history and volumes.

Learn more about Transfermate

TransferWise is a SCAM! On my very first transaction (from a big reputable company) they had it on hold pending 2 days and after that I have tried to pay a friend some money and retards started asking for a selfie on my already fully verified account. I have told them I want my money out and send to one of my local bank accounts, they refused! They are scam for me! I am talking about transferwise, support is useless and if we have to compare revolut to tw, revolut is million years ahead!

I doubt Transfer Wise is a Scam I think they have put some procedures in place to avoid fraud!

Reactions: Martin Everson
I doubt Transfer Wise is a Scam I think they have put some procedures in place to avoid fraud!
I am not negotiating with you, however, I only received 100 quid and I wanted to pay a friend for his help, I have sent them my passport and bank statement and they have verified me after a few days. Once I have received my 100 quid (pending for like 2 days) and wanted to send % to my friend they started asking for selfie with my document. Contacted their support only to be told I cannot have my account closed with balance inside. I said Ok transfer the balance to my local bank account then (IBAN under my name and such), they said send the selfie first, I said that I dont want to deal with their company anymore and honestly reviews on the web are highly manipulated companies like trustpilot and such are paid to keep their reputation good, I have found a website and even sent it to their support with many unhappy customers victims of the TransferWise fraud.
To put this simlpe PayPal can hold your funds for 6 months and release them even on accounts without any documents provided, I have sent transferwise my passport and my bank statement legit and they did not want to give me my money. So my money are stuck inside the account. Not to mention the massive breach of the new EU law because I could request from them to close my account and delete the data (ofc they can keep it for 5 years) but basically in my situation I cannot have my acc closed bcz of the balance and they also dont want to transfer the funds inside to my own local bank account. If they are not a scam, they are very very close to it. As I said even PayPal being a huge company and payment processor dont steal your funds like this.

We both know most companies give you a prepaid card with 250 euro limit without any verification, so TransferWise verified my account and I have it fully verified (I can post screenshots), but after only 100 quid (first transaction) decided to start demanding a selfie with my passport (it was not annoced upfront and they have verified my account). I have never seen such things before - Revolut, Monese, Wirex, etc they clearly state the verification procedure and the documents they want upfront.

B
I am not negotiating with you, however, I only received 100 quid and I wanted to pay a friend for his help, I have sent them my passport and bank statement and they have verified me after a few days. Once I have received my 100 quid (pending for like 2 days) and wanted to send % to my friend they started asking for selfie with my document. Contacted their support only to be told I cannot have my account closed with balance inside. I said Ok transfer the balance to my local bank account then (IBAN under my name and such), they said send the selfie first, I said that I dont want to deal with their company anymore and honestly reviews on the web are highly manipulated companies like trustpilot and such are paid to keep their reputation good, I have found a website and even sent it to their support with many unhappy customers victims of the TransferWise fraud.
To put this simlpe PayPal can hold your funds for 6 months and release them even on accounts without any documents provided, I have sent transferwise my passport and my bank statement legit and they did not want to give me my money. So my money are stuck inside the account. Not to mention the massive breach of the new EU law because I could request from them to close my account and delete the data (ofc they can keep it for 5 years) but basically in my situation I cannot have my acc closed bcz of the balance and they also dont want to transfer the funds inside to my own local bank account. If they are not a scam, they are very very close to it. As I said even PayPal being a huge company and payment processor dont steal your funds like this.
But why if everything with your account is legit you didn't want to send them a selfie? What harm can that cause?

Sorry for the offtopic but I think TW and their selfie requests have something to deal with their prepaid card. I have a family member and a friend they both requested the card and friend did above 700 quid his first transactions and no issues for him so far no selfie, nothing. I did not request the card because I didnt need it at all and they have asked for selfie.

B

But why if everything with your account is legit you didn't want to send them a selfie? What harm can that cause?
Because I have seen a neutral review website and some people have their accounts closed without any email or notification and "goodbye" to all funds inside.
I would hate to wake some day and found my password invalid or account closed with my funds inside. Also really hate shady companies, if they wanted to be fair they could easily ask for a selfie upfront, like Revolut and Monese did. I still think they are a scam, this is just my opinion. Same like Neteller they are waiting for you to collect some funds so they can lock you out of your account and rob you. When your acc is fully verified, you only received 100 quid and they start demanding more documents without any good reason - for me its a red flag for scam, tomorrow they could use my passport, selfie and bank statement to impressionate myself.
Use google and search them, there is a website with real legit reviews and the reputation of that company is just terrible.

Reactions: mrau
I am having the same issue like Rachel right now with my Borderless Business account. I have 25k usd inside and they deactivated the account without notification. Now, I am expecting their Business support to let me know how to proceed, but I am very frustrated with the way they did that. First couple of transfers went through harmlessly and when a bigger one (20k usd) came into the account, they just shut it down......................

I am having the same issue like Rachel right now with my Borderless Business account. I have 25k usd inside and they deactivated the account without notification. Now, I am expecting their Business support to let me know how to proceed, but I am very frustrated with the way they did that. First couple of transfers went through harmlessly and when a bigger one (20k usd) came into the account, they just shut it down......................
Check the link I have posted. Their customer support is beyond terrible - reps treat you like a half brain monkey, no communication between departments, no sense "solutions". They wait for you to load the account with some funds so they can rob you, thats the harish truth. Rest of the EMIs have cons and pros but TW is the only company holding my money and not allowing me to transfer funds to my own local bank account. If they really want to be fair and dont want your "business" they should allow you to transfer the funds and terminate your agreement like intelligent people.

TransferWise is a SCAM!

I know you are angry at what happened to you but describing TW as a scam over £100 is beyond being a reasonable human being....lol. I have never had any incidents with them at all. It's like calling PayPal a scam when they freeze or terminate your account....which they do often...lol.

I know you are angry at what happened to you but describing TW as a scam over £100 is beyond being a reasonable human being....lol. I have never had any incidents with them at all. It's like calling PayPal a scam when they freeze or terminate your account....which they do often...lol.
PayPal allow you to withdrawal your funds after 6 months (including non verified accounts) and TW just keep your funds and do not allow you to withdrawal. And I have posted the link:
TransferWise Money Transfer Reviews, Ratings, Complaints and Feedbacks
full of incidents, I am confused you are upgraded member "offshore consultant" and you don't know how to do proper reputation check on Google and such. Not to mention I have posted the link already and there are many cases on that review website.

PayPal allow you to withdrawal your funds after 6 months (including non verified accounts) and TW just keep your funds and do not allow you to withdrawal. And I have posted the link:
TransferWise Money Transfer Reviews, Ratings, Complaints and Feedbacks
full of incidents, I am confused you are upgraded member "offshore consultant" and you don't know how to do proper reputation check on Google and such. Not to mention I have posted the link already and there are many cases on that review website.

Your very naive I can see from your simple analysis of TW. I am not sure who you are trying to convince, the more than 2 million customers that use TW or the minority of people like yourself who had their accounts closed for good reason and are screaming foul all over the internet..lol. ns2

Didn't had any such problems.. when they request information or additional proof I provide and good is..

Stop calling them scammer, they are not.

What about the customers who purchased from your thread "100% anonymous company available, no KYC documents required no personal documents!"

My friend still hasn't received their order and it was promised to be ready straight away after they transferred the funds to you?

Your the last person to be saying people are or aren't a scammer my friend, you seem to be one yourself as nothing has been delivered and your happy to take other people's money on this site.

The only people vouching for you are the top 10 in the mentor group. Seems very suspicious.