Our valued sponsor

Transferwise Business Account - Belize Company - USD wire bank details

You should probably know US made working with USD for EMI in Europe and around the world basically unworkable due to compliance and threat of criminal convictions for bad payments. Bottom line is stop using USD period. If you don't wish to stop then life is about to get very difficult going forward if your outside the US.

P.s Many Banks, EMI's and cryptoexchanges have been buried alive because they dealt with US dollars. Why you think the whole Belize banking scene is nearly dead, because of bad Euro or GBP payments? :(.

Reactions: k0t and asterix
Will have to somehow switch to EUR, or find a real bank.

Anyway, I asked if there's a list of countries where one can get USD bank details and they pointed to this page: Transferwise - Why can't I get USD account details? Here's the list as of today:
All EEA countries (excluding Cyprus)CanadaGuernseyMontserratSaint Pierre and Miquelon
Aland IslandsChinaGuyanaMoroccoSaint Vincent and Grenadines
American SamoaChristmas IslandHaitiNauruSaint-Berthelemy
AndorraCocos (Keeling) IslandsHoly See (Vatican City)NepalSaint-Martin (French)
AnguillaCook IslandsIndonesiaNew CaledoniaSan Marino
AntarcticaCosta RicaIsle of ManNiueSao Tome and Principe
ArmeniaDominicaIsraelNorfolk IslandSeychelles
ArubaDominican RepublicJamaicaPalauSingapore
AustraliaFaroe IslandsJerseyParaguaySouth Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
BahamasFijiMalaysiaPeruSouth Korea
BarbadosFrench GuineaMarshall IslandsPhilippinesSuriname
BeninFrench PolynesiaMartiniquePitcairnSwitzerland
BermudaFrench Southern TerritoriesMayottePuerto RicoTaiwan
BhutanGeorgiaMicronesiaReunionThailand
British Indian Ocean TerritoryGreenlandMonacoSaint HelenaTurks and Caicos Islands
British Virgin IslandsGrenadaMongoliaSaint Kitts and NevisUnited Arab Emirates
BruneiGuadeloupeMontenegroSaint LuciaUruguay
United States*ChileNew Zealand

That's a great list you could setup your company in the BVI, Puerto Rico and Seychelles. So I would setup a company in the Seychelles since it is cheap and easy to setup.

All EEA countries (excluding Cyprus)

Is this a mistake or is Cyprus that bad...lol? Even St Vincent is allowed but not Cyprus. I guess it comes from having close relations with Moscow.

Reactions: bimini
TW is connected to Moscow?

Not to my knowledge and not sure why you said that conf/(%

I was referring to Cyprus and its Moscow connection. Following Cyprus bail-in Russians became a significant shareholder in Bank of Cyprus (circa 18%). Russian Government also got a life line loan of $2.5bn from Moscow during crisis.

The reason for why Transferwise has no USD bank details for Belize or Cyprus companies is that their partner bank (I believe it is Wells Fargo?!) within the US ranks those countries internally as somehow higher risk countries. It's not Transferwise who is making this up it's their partner banks... certain countries cause problems on their internal politics/rankings or whatever. That's also the same reason why e.g. Stripe is not available everywhere... their partner banks go crazy with some countries :/

So Transferwise is not the best option when you rely on USD transfers.

Reactions: Martin Everson
The reason for why Transferwise has no USD bank details for Belize or Cyprus companies is that their partner bank (I believe it is Wells Fargo?!) within the US ranks those countries internally as somehow higher risk countries. It's not Transferwise who is making this up it's their partner banks... certain countries cause problems on their internal politics/rankings or whatever. That's also the same reason why e.g. Stripe is not available everywhere... their partner banks go crazy with some countries :/

So Transferwise is not the best option when you rely on USD transfers.
So what is the solution what do you suggest?