Our valued sponsor

Transferwise GBP to BTC?

If you managed to open TW account you can most probably open epayments personal account (takes about 1 day to get verified).
Then TW -> EPA -> DSX -> BTC wallet.
Thanks Void. Makes sense. I'm not verified EUR with TW, as they need selfie etc which i can't do. I only have GBP verified. Maybe an exchange like changex/paxful might work...
You should be able to open a TW account from anywhere in the world plus the epayment account can be opened virtual. You just have to give it a shot. I doubt you will have any issues with a borderless account. However do not use TW with Cryptocurrency or they will close the account Just use TW to transfer the money in whatever currency you want then send it to your Advcard account and then to Cryptocurrency.

Would like to ask, can i transfer it this way ? TW -> DSX -> BTC wallet.

Why is EPA is needed ?

I've tried to transfer from Wirex -> Kraken but it was blocked because the IBAN bank doesnt like Crypto Exchanges
I've tried to Transfer from Monese -> Kraken. The transfer was rejected with the same resason.
No Transferwise does not deal with BTC or any connection therefore best to use the previous method stated above. Which is Transferwise to epayment then DSX

Latest Threads