Our valued sponsor

Transferwise to Crypto

Use our services, get your personal USD account, fund with Wise (ACH - regular transfer), and convert to BTC or USDt that you can withdraw to your personal wallet.

Not true. I signed up and when I attempt to deposit USD, it gives this message

"ACH deposits are only available to US customers. If you have an account in US dollars, please contact us about using other funding methods."

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 12.32.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 12.32.10 PM.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 45
Not true. I signed up and when I attempt to deposit USD, it gives this message

"ACH deposits are only available to US customers. If you have an account in US dollars, please contact us about using other funding methods."

Hello, let me help you with this,

- Did you enroll in banking and got your account number and details ?
- Do you have a USD (US) bank account like Wise you want to use to fund your account ?

I have reviewed your account and you actually haven't enrolled in banking yet, please follow this link once you are logged in : Sifr | Digital Assets Exchange

Do not have a wise account but can fund the USD account. That's what you're selling here (flexibility - I assume)?

No, the screenshot you have attached saying USD funding is limited to US customers is for bank payments with banks availble on Plaid.com - as a non US, it is unlikely that you have such an account, traditional US banks do not open accounts for foreigners - but we do offer the "flexibility" of funding your account with a bank wire.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

No, the screenshot you have attached saying USD funding is limited to US customers is for bank payments with banks availble on Plaid.com
Thank you for telling me that. I was not aware of Plaid.com. I took a screenshot after signing up / KYC approved on your website. Can you connect me to someone who I can speak with on call and clear this flexibility part? It would be of great help :)

Hello,

We can open personal accounts for you, we are developing our business banking capabilities, it’s currently available for US entities only but as a startup who progress fast, we’ll focus on markets like Oil rich countries and big import/export nations.

You can :
1 - link your paypal account to your Sifr USD Bank account or Sifr visa card.
2- transfer Paypal > Sifr.
3- convert USD >> USDT and withdraw to your address.

Hope this helps.
Well, you haven't mentioned it that it is for US citizens only..

"ACH deposits are only available to US customers. If you have an account in US dollars, please contact us about using other funding methods.".
How we can deposit funds with our PayPal account?

Well, you haven't mentioned it that it is for US citizens only..

"ACH deposits are only available to US customers. If you have an account in US dollars, please contact us about using other funding methods.".
How we can deposit funds with our PayPal account?

Same response to Areeb,

USD deposits via bank account (Plaid) are available only to US customers since it’s unlikely non-resident can open a traditional account.

However, you have the following options:

- Get your own personal checking account and use it the same way you would use a traditional bank account — You need to enroll in banking to access the account and its features.

- If you have a USD (USA) bank account, please contact me (see my signature) and will provide you funding instructions with ACH/Wire.

> You are not enrolled in banking on registration, you should the enrollment button in your dashboard — once your account is ready, link it to Paypal, transfer from Paypal to account and convert your USD to crypto or spend with card etc

Hope this clear things out.

Same response to Areeb,

USD deposits via bank account (Plaid) are available only to US customers since it’s unlikely non-resident can open a traditional account.

However, you have the following options:

- Get your own personal checking account and use it the same way you would use a traditional bank account — You need to enroll in banking to access the account and its features.

- If you have a USD (USA) bank account, please contact me (see my signature) and will provide you funding instructions with ACH/Wire.

> You are not enrolled in banking on registration, you should the enrollment button in your dashboard — once your account is ready, link it to Paypal, transfer from Paypal to account and convert your USD to crypto or spend with card etc

Hope this clear things out.
I see but it asks for $10, what are the options for a top-up?
I have seen that the USDT deposits are turned off, can not do it via bank transfer, so what is left is BTC?

I see but it asks for $10, what are the options for a top-up?
I have seen that the USDT deposits are turned off, can not do it via bank transfer, so what is left is BTC?

USDT deposits are not implemented yet, we so support withdrawals of USDT though.
For USD deposit, do you have a US external bank account ? if yes just open a ticket, ask for USD funding options and we will send you the instructions.

Edit : Please use one of the communication channels of my signature and I will personally assist you.

Try contact their support, they are pretty responsive.

Reactions: evolution
I'm getting a decent amount of money to my Transferwise account, and I want to turn these into crypto and withdraw it to my wallet. Since sending money to crypto exchanges is prohibited, I'm trying to figure out some alternative solutions.

Currently I'm thinking of sending the money to my Swissquote account, buying crypto there and then withdrawing to my wallet. This will incur about 1% fee due to very high Swissquote fees.

Are there more economical ways to go about this?
Have you tried sending from wise to Swissquote yet? I would think wise would block payments to them. With that being said, the best work around when using wise is p2p via localbitcoins, paxful, or direct with an otc p2p trader/broker. Wise will not let you send to advance cash.

Latest Threads