Our valued sponsor

Trustcom financial any advice?

There are a lot new ones popping up here and there. I will have a look at this one.

They are hosted with liquidweb it does not have to mean it's bad but for a financial service it look somehow strange to me.

I had an account with them. I've received some payments from EU citizens, they instantly locked my account. They said that there is going investigation, and police said that they must seize my account. I asked any details about this, who do I contact, they said they are not the law firm and they started to ignore me from that point. I contacted Lithuanian police, there was no investigation going at all, they said it's a lie. I've contacted Bank of Lithuania then (if anyone have a same problem - [email protected]), they have accepted my complaint about Trustcom. Just a few days after Trustcom contacted me and asked for my IBAN, where they can send all remaining funds, and they did transfer in the same day. So from my experience, I wouldn't recommend them :)

I had an account with them. I've received some payments from EU citizens, they instantly locked my account. They said that there is going investigation, and police said that they must seize my account. I asked any details about this, who do I contact, they said they are not the law firm and they started to ignore me from that point. I contacted Lithuanian police, there was no investigation going at all, they said it's a lie. I've contacted Bank of Lithuania then (if anyone have a same problem - [email protected]), they have accepted my complaint about Trustcom. Just a few days after Trustcom contacted me and asked for my IBAN, where they can send all remaining funds, and they did transfer in the same day. So from my experience, I wouldn't recommend them :)
It 's very current process with scammers they think they say police and we run. It happens to me few years ago with world core, but they added FBI to the police. I made investigation, nothing, and they paid.
It 's a rule for everybody, most of emi' s got scammers head, don't play their game!

Reactions: xMarcel
It's not a bank. It's an e-money institution just like Mister Tango and all the other EMIs discussed here.
We are in contact with them, but did not try to open accounts yet.
There is requirement to have EU tax residency, despite nationality and residence place.
They offer cards and all the process is online, there may be a skype interview to get account.

Yes done that ..opened the account finally.

They are a scam EMI. More than 300k are disappeared with the same story of Interpol, after the FIU, after the Bank of Lithuania AML checking. Now Bank of Lithuania are working on it, as well our lawyers and we opened a court case against the company and a police report against the 3 directors for scam reason.

The people behind Trustcom, are the same behind paradisi-fiscali.org, if someone wanna their real office address, write me in pvt, I'll be happy to help! (this is the original pic in their original office)

paradisi fiscali.jpg

They are a scam EMI. More than 300k are disappeared with the same story of Interpol, after the FIU, after the Bank of Lithuania AML checking. Now Bank of Lithuania are working on it, as well our lawyers and we opened a court case against the company and a police report against the 3 directors for scam reason.

The people behind Trustcom, are the same behind paradisi-fiscali.org, if someone wanna their real office address, write me in pvt, I'll be happy to help! (this is the original pic in their original office)

View attachment 711
If they really scammed you ( only you know ) and you got your office address...just go there directly and take what is your.

Latest Threads