Our valued sponsor

Turkish banks - anyone has experience?

2500 euro for Turkish bank account,
900 USD for Leopay account.

You must be crazy to pay those amounts. :))
900 usd for leopay i will never pay, and for free i will never apply again too.
Concerning the bank account, i haven't mean it s a good price
Is Georgia an option for a Scottish LP at all?
I had a Georgian person go to a bank there personally and ask for me and they told him it's not possible to open an offshore account. Only georgian companies are accepted.
Real offshore I don't know but I have UK Ltd's and Georgian companies with Georgian bank accounts

He claims to kick Turkey from NATO but he doesnt even now that Turkey has the 9th biggest and strongest army in the world.
NATO,EU ,US , RUSSIA or any other country cannot take the risk of losing such a big ally power.

NATO was established to protect western countries against Russian aggression. A NATO member cooperating with the Russians and bringing western countries/technology into risk should not be a part of NATO. I don't see the relevance of "the 9th biggest and strongest army in the world". It is even an extra reason to kick them out of NATO. And an additional problem is that Turkey is only going in the wrong direction more. There is no progress, only decline.

Reactions: Bmw850
Well,
NATO would have kicked TURKEY already if they could.It is such a powerful country that noone would want to see as an enemy.
I would personally prefer to be friends with with people that have a good place in our community.So do NATO..

I guess when it comes to politics matters, everyone will come with his own ideas and it will use the non logic parts : feelings, wich is not good !
@CaLViN , since the the second world war , the things have changed. The strongest army is from the country who owns the nuclear weapon : USA, Russia, UK, France and China ( officially ). You can add Israel non officially but it s not a big secret.
Turkey got an amazing geographical place, it s strategic, and that the only reason they are still in. Not because of his poor and old army and surely not because his president who makes damages only to his own people. The turkish people is one of the most courageous people in the world and honest but they have no words to say, and the dictator there make only bad choices.
So going out of military matters, i do recommend Turkey for the food, the wonderful places in, the people but not for banking.

Reactions: CaLViN
I doubt you get anything setup for a Canadian company in Turkey unless you take a flight there and have a very good business opportunity for them.

Check the comments in this thread, it doesn't say anything about offshore corps and Turkey is a good match ;)

I doubt you get anything setup for a Canadian company in Turkey unless you take a flight there and have a very good business opportunity for them.

Check the comments in this thread, it doesn't say anything about offshore corps, and Turkey is a good match ;)
I'm Turkish living overseas so maybe they make an exception for me? :)
I'm not tax resident in Turkey, so I don't fear to bring funds to Turkey from abroad but there is so much you can do with an individual account due to compliance checks.

You should simply add this to your comment, if you are from Turkey you may have less problems and issues to get an account there then what others may have, but if that is the case I wonder why you at all ask here rather than pick up the phone and call the bank. I mean you speak the language you know the country so it's faster to do that then post here :)

You should simply add this to your comment, if you are from Turkey you may have less problems and issues to get an account there then what others may have, but if that is the case I wonder why you at all ask here rather than pick up the phone and call the bank. I mean you speak the language you know the country so it's faster to do that then post here :)
I'm going to call my individual account manager today at a bank I have account for over a decade. I just wanted to know if it is possible or not.

All banks make individual decissions on individual business cases, so, yes, it would be much better for you to get in touch with the bank directly.

Just because they will accept you because of your background it does not mean that they will accept, even speak with any foreigner about the account opening.

As a Turkish resident who lives in Turkey and owning a Scottish LP , I can tell that both banks are not possible. Thats not legally possible,I dont know if there are some extremely illegal ways, but legally thats not possible.

Can tell both banks are strong though. Ziraat is state funded, and state does all transactions through them So as long as there will be Turkey, there will be Ziraat. Established in 1863, older than all those s**t we use in some shitty islands combined :)

And Yapi Kredi established in 1944, older than any other banks here too also, belongs to Koc Group, the biggest holding in Turkey.

So , both banks are very strong. But you cant open an account without a Turkish Tax id in a legal way.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
As a Turkish resident who lives in Turkey and owning a Scottish LP , I can tell that both banks are not possible. Thats not legally possible,I dont know if there are some extremely illegal ways, but legally thats not possible.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we need to get the truth here thu&¤#

I guess when it comes to politics matters, everyone will come with his own ideas and it will use the non logic parts : feelings, wich is not good !
@CaLViN , since the the second world war , the things have changed. The strongest army is from the country who owns the nuclear weapon : USA, Russia, UK, France and China ( officially ). You can add Israel non officially but it s not a big secret.
Turkey got an amazing geographical place, it s strategic, and that the only reason they are still in. Not because of his poor and old army and surely not because his president who makes damages only to his own people. The turkish people is one of the most courageous people in the world and honest but they have no words to say, and the dictator there make only bad choices.
So going out of military matters, i do recommend Turkey for the food, the wonderful places in, the people but not for banking.

Turkey has some serious issues. The biggest being Erdogan. His Islamic vision for Turkey and his Nepotism (his Son is president of the Turkish Central Bank) are detrimental to Turkeys future. As to his Army, most officers are behind bars, as are most of his airforce's pilots. So certainly not a force to be reckoned with, at this moment.

Also he has cornered himself internationally:

1) shoots down a Russian jet (pilot killed by Turkey sponsored jihadis).
2) buys Russian air defense system as the US will not deliver a US type.
3) supports the Aleppo jihadis, that fight Assad (and Russia).
4) Invades 'Rajova' and starts a killing spree (by way of jihadis), something not agreed with Trump.
5) Claims a large Economic Zone in the Medditeranian See (touches Libiya).
6) Hinders Cyprus, Greece and Israel building a gas pipeline to Europe (there oil and gas between cyprus/lebanon/israel/egypt)
7) Kills any and all possibility to join the EU or have a special relationship with it.

So at a certain moment in the near future all these strings will coalesce and have a severe negative impact on Turkey.

I would not put any money in such a place.

Turkey has some serious issues. The biggest being Erdogan. His Islamic vision for Turkey and his Nepotism (his Son is president of the Turkish Central Bank) are detrimental to Turkeys future. As to his Army, most officers are behind bars, as are most of his airforce's pilots. So certainly not a force to be reckoned with, at this moment.

Also he has cornered himself internationally:

1) shoots down a Russian jet (pilot killed by Turkey sponsored jihadis).
2) buys Russian air defense system as the US will not deliver a US type.
3) supports the Aleppo jihadis, that fight Assad (and Russia).
4) Invades 'Rajova' and starts a killing spree (by way of jihadis), something not agreed with Trump.
5) Claims a large Economic Zone in the Medditeranian See (touches Libiya).
6) Hinders Cyprus, Greece and Israel building a gas pipeline to Europe (there oil and gas between cyprus/lebanon/israel/egypt)
7) Kills any and all possibility to join the EU or have a special relationship with it.

So at a certain moment in the near future all these strings will coalesce and have a severe negative impact on Turkey.

I would not put any money in such a place.

Get out of this forum with your sucking politic views.It is so clear that Turkey's movements has touched YOU or YOUR NATION.
Share your business ideas/advices if you have any,stop slandering Turkey.

Latest Threads