Our valued sponsor

TW multiple businesses - Possible?

second option - for each business they require you to create another personal account (different email) which is then linked with the new business account

Ok, that's no issue for me but do TW allow two identical personals accounts to be in existence? Before a business can be set-up then there must be a personal account active and verified too.
yes, they have no problem with that and what I described is by design - check with support if you want to be sure but this is how it works

Reactions: 4br
They definitely alllow because I have four business accounts with them. You need to manually request approval before applying for each extra account however. And the most recent one I setup did not require a personal account in addition, it’s a standalone business account with no linked personal account.

Reactions: PaulKruger
No need to create another personal account. Just register as "Business" after clicking the "Register" button. Once you finish your registration, give admin permission to your personal account.

They definitely alllow because I have four business accounts with them. You need to manually request approval before applying for each extra account however. And the most recent one I setup did not require a personal account in addition, it’s a standalone business account with no linked personal account.
I agree with that, once you have a personal account with TW then you can setup a business account for several different companies in different countries. For instant one for the UK LTD, one for the Georgia LTD and one for a Cyprus LTD and so forth.

There is no need for more then one personal account regardless of how many businesses you will put under the umbrella.

i made 4 TW business accounts well by my companies located in 4 countries.

If it's not a subsidiary, but a company owned by an individual,
When there are 4~5 accounts, TransferWise blocks 4~5th account. They maybe suspect you because there are too many accounts.

And if you talk the detailed reason to TW, It is resolved.
It becomes available normally.

each 1 business + 1 personal account,
In my case, I have 4 business TW accounts + 4 personal TW accounts.
Even if the owner is the same, it will not be consolidated into one personal account.

Reactions: 4br
In my case, I have 4 business TW accounts + 4 personal TW accounts.
Even if the owner is the same, it will not be consolidated into one personal account.
It looks like they have no standard for it, like another one in this thread I have 3 business accounts with TW but only one personal account. Each time I opened a TW business account I asked their support to help me.. no issues, works well.