Our valued sponsor

UAE bank account for FZE

MessedUp

Dec 22, 2022
Europe
Visit site
Hey guys.

I've recently set up shop in Dubai, and I'm now the owner of a Dubai FZE & an Emirates ID. Next step is to get a business bank account, but from my understanding, this isn't a walk in the park.

My business is a marketing agency, providing consultancy services to companies operating in all sorts of industries (crypto included). All payments will be wire/card payments, so there will be no direct crypto withdrawals straight to the bank.

Does anyone have any recommendations, tips/tricks, or any advice on what I should expect in terms of wait time, etc?

Thank you!!

Reactions: Marios
You can open an account in Currenxie to start taking payments while you get your UAE bank approved.

I suggest you to try with:
1. Wio 1 week
2. Mashreqneobiz 2 weeks (you will require proof of address for the company or personal, I can help you with that).

You can do all the application online.

Hey guys.

I've recently set up shop in Dubai, and I'm now the owner of a Dubai FZE & an Emirates ID. Next step is to get a business bank account, but from my understanding, this isn't a walk in the park.

My business is a marketing agency, providing consultancy services to companies operating in all sorts of industries (crypto included). All payments will be wire/card payments, so there will be no direct crypto withdrawals straight to the bank.

Does anyone have any recommendations, tips/tricks, or any advice on what I should expect in terms of wait time, etc?

Thank you!!
Greetings,

As long as you have your original documents attested by the Free Zone and an Emirates ID, you can open WIO remotely. It is very easy but do not mention anything about crypto.

Was in similar position to you - except I do marketing for gold companies (also hated by banks) - and my set up with Wio was really easy, fast and the service has been superb. Also opened personal multicurrency account last month and it's also great. Just say you do marketing, and as Ancova says, don't mention crypto (or gold!)

uae is finish , why you should pay 9% tax , i think is time move to saudi or bahrein, oman still o% tax in free zone
managemnt consultancy is not tax free also in free zone
No it's not, more clarifications on the way from ministry. Even if 9%, no other country has streamlined process like UAE. I think you are not aware of the terms Omanization and Bahrainisation. Opening a company in Bahrain, Oman and Qatar and that too in a Free Zone is real PITA. ☺️ Personal experience

No it's not, more clarifications on the way from ministry. Even if 9%, no other country has streamlined process like UAE. I think you are not aware of the terms Omanization and Bahrainisation. Opening a company in Bahrain, Oman and Qatar and that too in a Free Zone is real PITA. ☺️ Personal experience
100% true

are all actions done remotely or will a courier later come to sign documents, etc.?
Done remotely:
- license
- est. card
- entry permit
- wio bank account

Needs presence:
- medical and biometrics
- collection of the original documents where all shareholders need to sign in order for the free zone to attest it

are all actions done remotely or will a courier later come to sign documents, etc.?
@usdt - Do you mind if I DM you?

PS. It's regarding sharing resources/ideas. For example, I want to increase my arsenal of USDt non-custodial wallets. Also, increase my crypto-debit cards so I can send more USdt to spend on debit cards etc etc. I have nothing to sell or buy. I can't even fulfill the demands of my current clients, so there is no sense for me to seek extra work I can't do. I do want to share ideas and strategies with others who are successfully involved in USDt.

Done remotely:
- license
- est. card
- entry permit
- wio bank account

Needs presence:
- medical and biometrics
- collection of the original documents where all shareholders need to sign in order for the free zone to attest it
Sorry, I meant opening an account with Wio - personal or business. I have a company and emirates ID. I’m outside the UAE. Will I be able to open an account completely remotely if I do not order a physical card? All other banks require the signing of documents that the courier brings

@usdt - Do you mind if I DM you?

PS. It's regarding sharing resources/ideas. For example, I want to increase my arsenal of USDt non-custodial wallets. Also, increase my crypto-debit cards so I can send more USdt to spend on debit cards etc etc. I have nothing to sell or buy. I can't even fulfill the demands of my current clients, so there is no sense for me to seek extra work I can't do. I do want to share ideas and strategies with others who are successfully involved in USDt.
Sure, although I'm not sure if I can really help you

Reactions: jafo
Sorry, I meant opening an account with Wio - personal or business. I have a company and emirates ID. I’m outside the UAE. Will I be able to open an account completely remotely if I do not order a physical card? All other banks require the signing of documents that the courier brings

Sure, although I'm not sure if I can really help you
Do you have your original company documents attested by your FZ? If yes then you can open the account remotely.

Reactions: usdt