Our valued sponsor

UAE considering movement restrictions on unvaccinated residents - any insights?

JackAlabama

Pro Member
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Hi forum
This has been brought to my attention.
I checked the twitter feed and the tweet portrayed in this article seems to be legit.

As many on this forum here have residency or consider having residency in Dubai, do you have more info about these discussions on having a need to have this vaccine to just be able to move around Dubai freely?

Reactions: orangeye
The move triggered debates over the policy and whether people should have a choice in vaccinations in a country where medical tests for certain infectious diseases are a prerequisite for a visa. “Imposing it means robbing people of their rights,” said Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum, who is a daughter of Dubai’s ruler and UAE Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

The move triggered debates over the policy and whether people should have a choice in vaccinations in a country where medical tests for certain infectious diseases are a prerequisite for a visa. “Imposing it means robbing people of their rights,” said Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum, who is a daughter of Dubai’s ruler and UAE Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
Thanks. Interesting point.

whatever it is, the UAE is the only country who proved to know what they're doing and is a safe haven to the whole world.
Well, if it actually does implement this policy then it proves the exact opposite, i.e., that it does not know what it is doing -- and, as a result, you should not want to live there.

The scientific literature proves that you can keep everyone from dying of COVID-19 with proper vitamin D levels. You can also substantially reduce its symptoms with vitamin C. Vaccines are for the ignorant and uninformed slave class.

Attachments

• Slave Class.jpg
    Slave Class.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 74
Vaccines are for the ignorant and uninformed slave class.
Ah yes, you are right. Thanks for saving the world for telling us about Vitamin D and C to prevent from dying on COVID. We did not know that. Now do the needful and inform the wealthy people to stop wasting their money on flying into Dubai to get a vaccine. Tell the to take vitamin D and C instead :)

Ah yes, you are right. Thanks for saving the world for telling us about Vitamin D and C to prevent from dying on COVID. We did not know that. Now do the needful and inform the wealthy people to stop wasting their money on flying into Dubai to get a vaccine. Tell the to take vitamin D and C instead :)
Yes, it is absolutely remarkable that so many mindless fools refuse to follow basic scientific evidence. It is as if they have been brainwashed from birth to believe only the government and the media -- and to not think for themselves. This is just one of dozens of scientific studies that is freely available to the public:

The findings of this study were remarkable.

After adjustment for confounding factors, patients >65 years old (i.e., those at greatest risk) with 25D levels >30 ng/mL experienced a:
  • 67 percent reduction in mortality
  • 78 percent reduction in acute respiratory distress syndrome (the primary cause of death from COVID-19)
  • 74 percent reduction in severe sepsis
Perhaps most impressively, across all patients with a body mass index (BMI) <30, 25D sufficiency was associated with an 82 percent reduction in mortality!

Basically, if you are under 70 years of age, do not suffer from multiple diseases, and supplement with Vitamin D you have a near zero risk of dying from COVID-19. Multiple scientific studies now confirm this fact.

To ease symptoms related to COVID-19, simply take several grams of vitamin C every two hours until the symptoms subside. The scientific literature for the effectiveness of vitamin C against viruses goes back to the 1940's.

Yet, governments continue to push vaccines, instead of safe, simple, and proven natural preventative measures. Why? Follow the money.

Last edited:
whatever it is, the UAE is the only country who proved to know what they're doing and is a safe haven to the whole world.

You don't know what you're talking about.

How many, in percentage, people wear masks in the Emirates? 99.9% or so, right? All of them even cover their nose. A fine for not wearing one is around ... $100 usd, right?

---

Question:

if they know what they're doing, how come there's been NO SIGN of slowing down the infection rate AT ALL in the Emirates? Not at all. A year ago it began with 1k people per day, got to 3k/day at times (INCREASED!), and now it's around 2k/day.

---

Perfect knowledge of what to do. If they hadn't imposed a "wear a muzzle" rule, they'd been, probably, in the precisely the same situation as they're now.

I don't even mention that 95-99% recover from it with NO PROBLEM at all. Many don't even notice they get sick and recover. It's those whose either are old or have problems with health who may die or recover with a problem.

Yeah, they know what to do.

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about.

How many, in percentage, people wear masks in the Emirates? 99.9% or so, right? All of them even cover their nose. A fine for not wearing one is around ... $100 usd, right?

---

Question:

if they know what they're doing, how come there's been NO SIGN of slowing down the infection rate AT ALL in the Emirates? Not at all. A year ago it began with 1k people per day, got to 3k/day at times (INCREASED!), and now it's around 2k/day.

---

Perfect knowledge of what to do. If they hadn't imposed a "wear a muzzle" rule, they'd been, probably, in the precisely the same situation as they're now.

I don't even mention that 95-99% recover from it with NO PROBLEM at all. Many don't even notice they get sick and recover. It's those whose either are old or have problems with health who may die or recover with a problem.

Yeah, they know what to do.

Spot on, I was informed about life in Miami and Florida in general.
They do not have muzzle wearing and such and you see, life goes on normally.
There are also many places in Africa where life runs smoothly, e.g. Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania. Tulum in Mexico is another example.
Well sure you have some causality here and there, but you seem to have them regardless of how much muzzle wearing etc. you do.
I live in Africa and can observe such things first hand, no mass dying going on even with almost 0 fucks given.

As someone contemplating a move to Dubai such things seem quite important in terms of investment implications/lifestyle etc.

Spot on, I was informed about life in Miami and Florida in general.
There are also many places in Africa where life runs smoothly, e.g. Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania. Tulum in Mexico is another example.
Well sure you have some causality here and there, but you seem to have them regardless of how much muzzle wearing etc. you do.
I live in Africa and can observe such things first hand, no mass dying going on even with almost 0 fucks given.

As someone contemplating a move to Dubai such things seem quite important in terms of investment implications/lifestyle etc.
True I see some of the travel vloggers on youtube they are claiming even people do not wear a mask.
They do not care about the Chinese virus.

Yet, governments continue to push vaccines, instead of safe, simple, and proven natural preventative measures. Why? Follow the money.
I don't want to speculate really. As much as I understand vaccines are money driven, people tend to live longer thanks to medicine. There are people who choose to not vaccine their kids against proven life threatening disease, which in my opinion is crazy. My personal opinion is that the quicker everyone get vaccinated, the quicker we regain normality. I do intend to get a Covid vaccine myself as did most of the UAE residents already. We are having a pretty normal life here in Dubai, compared to Europe.

Last year (March 2020) UAE did 10.000 Covid tests daily, by November 2020 it was 120.000 tests. Nowadays it is almost 250.000 tests daily. Certain work places have mandatory Covid tests every week, e.g. hotel staff. Abu Dhabi is pretty much closed for tourists since 1 year.

Top positivity rate was 3% last year and it is down to 1% now (with 25x more tests compared to last year). There were short term spikes around Xmas and NYE.
Now let's see how are the things in Europe, in Poland for instance. Around 100.000 daily tests with 33% positivity. WOW. Not to mention everything is locked down, restaurants, pubs, museums, theatres, cinemas, schools, hotels, services... I understand it was a very recent peak but having a positivity of 15-20% is not good either. Other countries in Europe are not doing that much better.

Top positivity rate was 3% last year and it is down to 1% now (with 25x more tests compared to last year). There were short term spikes around Xmas and NYE.
(1) Where? I see regress, in the absolute numbers. There may be a drop in the percentage. See the picture.

(2) Besides -- was and is. Why do you think that that has something to do with the response of the UAE govenment? The people got sick, have recovered and thus won't get sick again, for some time while the immunity lasts. Hence that drop you're talking about. Naturally.

(3) The population of UAE is 9 mln, of which of Dubai is 7 mln, of mich the majority are those who aren't in the risk group. That's way better to deal with than in Europe.

Attachments

• uae_cases.png
    uae_cases.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 43
Do not believe in Any government Data.
All are not accurate.
If you want to increase the test You get more positive people.
And let it not forget the whole "Covid" Testing is not that accurate.
If you tested for positive now after 2 hour You tested Negative.

Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD.
I am not a fan of him but this time He makes sense.

Reactions: Jerry1911
Now let's see how are the things in Europe, in Poland for instance. Around 100.000 daily tests with 33% positivity. WOW. Not to mention everything is locked down, restaurants, pubs, museums, theatres, cinemas, schools, hotels, services... I understand it was a very recent peak but having a positivity of 15-20% is not good either. Other countries in Europe are not doing that much better.
WOW what? It's not bubonic plague in the first place. Even if a million people get sick daily, so what? What's the percentage of those who recover with no problem whatsoever? Right...

What??? No muzzles and people ... not collapsing on the streets??? You've gotta be kidding.

But Florida in particular, I've heard, has many old people, therefore, it's not fare to use it for comparison.

Reactions: KJK
What do you want to say? That people die from it? They do, of course.

But look at those _who_ die from it -- their a) age b) heath conditions
instead of posting those pictures and watching news which overblow the situation and get you to fear. Are you able to think on your own?

In a normal year people don't die? Yeah, only in 2020 and 2021 people suddenly started to die, and only from the chinese covid, not from any other reason.

After it's over, people, apparantly, will completely stop to die again.

Last edited:
What do you want to say? That people die from it? They do, of course.

But look at those _who_ die from it -- their a) age b) heath conditions
instead of posting those pictures and watching news which overblow the situation and get you to fear. Are you able to think on your own?

In a normal year people don't die? Yeah, only in 2020 and 2021 people suddenly started to die, and only from the chinese covid, not from any other reason.

After it's over, people, apparantly, will completely stop to die again.
People dying in India as unusual rate . If applied nationally, that would mean that instead of 1,700 deaths per day, India is currently seeing 17,000. And as more reports come in, that undercounting estimate has been rising, so the true toll may be higher still.

Last edited:
There are people who choose to not vaccine their kids against proven life threatening disease, which in my opinion is crazy.
You need to research the rapid increase in the number of childhood vaccines in the U.S. and the out-of-control autism rates. People who vaccinate their children without doing any research, and mindlessly trusting so-called "modern medicine," are the truly crazy ones.

Reactions: melzvy and Cristero
This is a barbecue they're preparing. Bodies need over 900ºC to be cremated. Start thinking for yourself. Yes, in India people are dying, like they did every other year. The images published in the terrorist media are from last year's gas explosion mainly, so go figure. Anyway, if you believe this algorithm called Covid exists, then I'm sorry for you. The rest is adapting to a one-world supra government dictatorship that is fast gaining more and more power thanks to, basically, the sheer amount of sheeple around. And to those who want to get vaccinated as a guinea-pig experimental tool, good luck. Remember that the Phar-mafia has seen to it that they are held unaccountable for any side effects (including death) from taking the shot (pun intended). Alas, even in the offshore world, the apparently smart people aren't that much so...

NVO

Latest Threads