Our valued sponsor

UAE (Dubai) EUR or USD linked debit/credit cards

mzs034

Jul 5, 2022
Latvia
Visit site
What options are there to cash out EUR from EUR (or USD) accounts in UAE? I know Citibank is an option, but for corporate accounts they have high requirements. Does anybody have with personal accounts, I know they request Ejari (how often do they request it - is it just during opening?)

Currently the setup is AED based in a UAE bank for UAE company and it is very expensive to withdraw cash from ATM due to double conversion (EUR>AED>EUR), even with agreed fx rate.

Bank/EMI who offer debit/credit cards does not need to be UAE based, just worried about CRS and would prefer to open an account in UAE, preferably for business, but if not, personal account will suffice.

If anyone has a method - what limits are there, anything to know beforehand?

Thanks

What options are there to cash out EUR from EUR (or USD) accounts in UAE? I know Citibank is an option, but for corporate accounts they have high requirements. Does anybody have with personal accounts, I know they request Ejari (how often do they request it - is it just during opening?)

Currently the setup is AED based in a UAE bank for UAE company and it is very expensive to withdraw cash from ATM due to double conversion (EUR>AED>EUR), even with agreed fx rate.

Bank/EMI who offer debit/credit cards does not need to be UAE based, just worried about CRS and would prefer to open an account in UAE, preferably for business, but if not, personal account will suffice.

If anyone has a method - what limits are there, anything to know beforehand?

Thanks
Have you found anything interesting worth mentioning ?