Our valued sponsor

UAE FATF GRAY LISTING - How we deal with it

The interesting part is that both the crooked Ukrainians and crooked Russians fleeing to UAE will probably end up being neighbors in UAE - just like in Europe conf/(%.

Wonder if these ladies will be allowed back in to UAE smi(&%

‘Ukrainian’ models who posed naked for Dubai balcony photoshoot face jail after being arrested​

The interesting part is that both the crooked Ukrainians and crooked Russians fleeing to UAE will probably end up being neighbors in UAE - just like in Europe conf/(%.
Crooks have no nationality, only passport… gre¤#!

‘Ukrainian’ models who posed naked for Dubai balcony photoshoot face jail after being arrested​

I bet these refugees will be quickly welcomed…

Unless they go to Crooked Island, Bahamas.

Unless they go to Crooked Island, Bahamas.

We are a US puppet state here my friend. We are not about to be invaded by the US like they did Grenada in 1983 conf/(%.

I am not any kind of expert.
But I find this type of 'watch dog' toothless lion. (Like UN in Russia-Ukraine war)
Like "Panama Paper" , "Pandora Paper" type of people.
They can grab newspaper headlines.
In ground reality nothing happen ??

Pakistan ,Philippines ,Turkey are on their list also.
How will they effected ???
Do their economy collapse?

Developed countries fund these type NGO or some sort of International organization so much some get millions of dollar every year.
To please their donor they publishes sensational report to grab headlines. (You have to do something to justify donation in millions :cool:)
Like so many research organization publish "Useless" research paper everyday.
to please their donor and get more funding.

Maybe I am wrong.

Just thought for discussion.
:cool:

I am not any kind of expert.
But I find this type of 'watch dog' toothless lion. (Like UN in Russia-Ukraine war)
Like "Panama Paper" , "Pandora Paper" type of people.
They can grab newspaper headlines.
In ground reality nothing happen ??

It will not impact the economy whatsoever and will barley impact the banking sector. Just some more compliance, KYC, maybe some more questions when sending transfers and a bit more of a headache when opening a non-resident bank acc. Oh and for sure some new 'costs' ange¤%&

Reactions: troubled soul
Things will change as always. I don't believe it to be final. There are billions of dollars circulating now and in the future, they all need a home. It's just going to be more complicated maybe... black money will always find a home.
The irony is that Russia was one of the few nations that had the international clout, the talented and educated populace, and the skill and motivation to re-invent itself as an offshore tax haven.

With proper leadership and vision, it was one of the few remaining nations (perhaps the only one) that could have developed trust amongst an international clientele and thumbed its nose at the West as it became a free market capitalist state, and a true outpost for the free flow of money. Think Hong Kong or Singapore on a grand scale and beholden to no one, but with vast natural resources to boot.

What a waste. Leadership is the difference between the short-sighted lining of the pockets of a few hundred oligarchs versus building a stable and diverse foundation for the entire population of a nation.

Reactions: jafo and Marc Rich

Latest Threads