Our valued sponsor

UAE Freelance Abu Dhabi and Establishment / Residence card

Kilixos

Jul 16, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys,

I've just got a freelance licence from Abu Dhabi and need now an establishment card and residence visa. I've tried to ask for it with my Unified number (previous tourist visa) but I'm getting and error (asking me to update the date for the mentioned unified number..)

Does it mean I need to get a a new tourist visa before applying for an establishment card ? Is there a way to update the date to be able to continue the process ?

Thanks in advance for your valuable help

From other similar threads the answer was that it can be accomplished within a full week, I would recommend to plan minimum 2 weeks if not more to not be on a tight line.

Reactions: Notsofast
Hello @CaptK, I'm planning to go to Abu Dhabi in the next few weeks to ask for the residence visa/Emirate ID. May I ask how many days I need to stay there for Emirate ID + a bank account (if any would accept) ?

Cheers
It depends do you have your company set up already?
If you do you can get a Express Service 2 days and standard service 3 days.

Do you understand that Abu Dhabi is essentially closed for tourists? Even for residents flying back they need to undergo mandatory 10 days quarantine. I think it has just been reduced to 5 days for selected countries only.

Latest Threads