Our valued sponsor

UAE Savings Accounts and income transactions

Hank Moody

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I got a few savings accounts in UAE and I plan to receive $120k by PayPal/Some Payment Gateways, so that I could be able to apply for Citizenship by Investment for a Caribbean country.

I almost had a business account but I blew the chance away because of problems that couldn't be avoided so Im left to deal with savings accounts only.
Im trying to put everything together and ready for this second passport thing from 2 years but something or other comes up and ruins everything.

Can anyone please put me in the right direction? I need all the ideas and tips I could get.

If everything is verifiable on PayPal and other payment gateways then you can speak to your bank first.

If not you can open a UK LTD with a Wise show them your transaction history then pay it into there. Moving it to the UAE afterwards will not be a problem.

If everything is verifiable on PayPal and other payment gateways then you can speak to your bank first.
How do you mean by "verifiable" exactly?
If not you can open a UK LTD with a Wise show them your transaction history then pay it into there. Moving it to the UAE afterwards will not be a problem.
I took UAE residency for the sole purpose of avoiding questions and unnecessary complications from my home country. Im not a criminal but my country is known for going after people hard who remit money out of the country. I will be renouncing my current citizenship after I get second citizenship.

You can receive Stripe UAE payments to your UAE Personal Account from Stripe UAE side they don't care about you getting a payout to your Personal Bank Account even when the Stripe UAE is setup under a UAE Company.

However we both know that the UAE Bank will ask you if you conduct Business with your Personal Account and shut you down if you repeat it.

Can't comment enough how important it is to get yourself a UAE Business Bank Account - the Personal Accounts are crazy overregulated - meanwhile you get a call from the bank if you conduct "Business" with your Personal Account when you receive a Security Deposit back for apartment rental - not talking about some Islamic Bank but international ones like SC, Citi and HSBC.