Our valued sponsor

Upcoming EU digital ID with digital wallet

deepspeculator

Aug 31, 2021
EU
Visit site
Description and current legal status (sounds as already quite advanced):
FYI: Thales is major French defense company.

So, what do you think, is the digital utopia coming? Similarly as vaccine passports were sold as "very good because they allowed you to travel", maybe this will be even better, because it will allow you to buy food or use the Internet :) ?

• Sad
Reactions: khinkali
Sounds like a digital dystopia coming to EU. It will eventually happen I have no doubt.

Why don't they just say they want it to monitor your ever movement and action in version 1.0. Then you won't be able to buy or sell without it in version 2.0. Then in version 3.0 they do away with the phone which can be lost and start chipping people instead ;).

Reactions: Jerry1911
Sounds like a digital dystopia coming to EU. It will eventually happen I have no doubt.

Why don't they just say they want it to monitor your ever movement and action in version 1.0. Then you won't be able to buy or sell without it in version 2.0. Then in version 3.0 they do away with the phone which can be lost and start chipping people instead ;).
The wet dream of every government. Not that it already happens to an extend with out phones and such.

The US, Canada and Australia will not be too much different