Our valued sponsor

Update about Worldcore

Will you trust worldcore for the futur or not ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • I'm a swiss guy I do not take side

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

W4rhol

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
I just get some update that I share with the member of the forum who used a Worldcore account and who get f*cked by the bank details problem.

Worldcore sign a partnership agreement with Homepage NordPay - NordPay Financial

So it's mean that they will receive new bank details and we will be able to withdraw our fund in the next 10-20 days IF Rietumu Banka no give them any trouble.
Also, once they will get new bank details, we will be able to have new debit card.

Let's cross the finger and hope that we will see our money soon !

Reactions: tacokai
Give them some time and let's see how it will develop.

Nothing yet...... If it was my company I would at least announce the great news, which I have seen nothing of.
Havent had time to check out "Nordpay" which is referred to above.

However- at least Worldcore have added Captcha to their login - so at lest someone must be alive there...... bor&%#awe¤""%

Has anyone gotten anything else than generic replies from "julia" lately????
(My clients are not really bothered with even e-mailing them anymore)

Reactions: W4rhol
Nothing yet...... If it was my company I would at least announce the great news, which I have seen nothing of.
Havent had time to check out "Nordpay" which is referred to above.

However- at least Worldcore have added Captcha to their login - so at lest someone must be alive there...... bor&%#awe¤""%

Has anyone gotten anything else than generic replies from "julia" lately????
(My clients are not really bothered with even e-mailing them anymore)

They have sign the contract and send a request to Rietumu Banka (the 8th May) for move the fund. Rietumu say that the paperwork wasn't enough and after Worldcore send more paperwork. So let's cross finger that Rietumu will not break our b*lls.

Reactions: SBI Gibraltar
62349D1D-EE62-4228-A111-460670DB0D20.png
Guys (and girls). Breaking News! WC just sent out this email right now.

Haven’t tried to log in there myself as I’ve been busy but I have disseminated this to all my clients and would def urge everyone to try to login and move their funds A S A P - before this gets blocked too.

Again, disclaimer- haven’t made any own login attempts since this morning, but ... Fingers Crosse and if it WORKS - move quicker than Oceans 11,12 & 13 all together

Reactions: Richmond
View attachment 516 Guys (and girls). Breaking News! WC just sent out this email right now.

Haven’t tried to log in there myself as I’ve been busy but I have disseminated this to all my clients and would def urge everyone to try to login and move their funds A S A P - before this gets blocked too.

Again, disclaimer- haven’t made any own login attempts since this morning, but ... Fingers Crosse and if it WORKS - move quicker than Oceans 11,12 & 13 all together
I have not received anything yet. :(

They said last year they would have their own IBAN's q1 of 2018, seems they have been more busy with their ICO than building a resilient payment platform. I moved my funds.

As far as I know, they ask for become a SWIFT/SEPA (or something like this) member for get their own Iban so it will take some time for that. The Czech National Bank receive too many complaint from the Worldcore customer so it maybe difficult for Worldcore to obtain a such membership.

But you are right, they focus to much on crypto instead of their real customer who was using it for the fiat currency.

I think that it's work also for personnal. All you have to do it's to follow the standard procedure for make a outgoing wire transfert.

I make the wire transfert friday so normally my fund should be in my bank around Monday. I will try to keep you updated.

Reactions: SBI Gibraltar
As far as I know, they ask for become a SWIFT/SEPA (or something like this) member for get their own Iban so it will take some time for that. The Czech National Bank receive too many complaint from the Worldcore customer so it maybe difficult for Worldcore to obtain a such membership.

But you are right, they focus to much on crypto instead of their real customer who was using it for the fiat currency.

I think that it's work also for personnal. All you have to do it's to follow the standard procedure for make a outgoing wire transfert.

I make the wire transfert friday so normally my fund should be in my bank around Monday. I will try to keep you updated.

They have been on about theri own IBANs for ages, competitors such as Paysera or MoneyPolo haven had aby problems at all obtining them much quicker, so the difficulty must lie elsewhere.

Question:

Outgoing payments function now, hypothetically and obviously also in reality:
However, I have one client who just tried to move aout €3000 and then the compliance procedure started all over again, explainaition, invoices bla bla bla.damn_(damn_(

Would anyone mind sharing amounts of funds succesfully recovered?

Or at least advise if this is just another (new) stalling game from WC?
I might add that the client in question already asked to close their account referring to their Customer Agreement several months ago, so from a compliance point of view I think that ought to suffice as an explaination.....

Advise would be appreciated ;-)

Thanks in advance

I would use them again after I have monitored them for say 8 months

8 months sounds like a very short time to let them re-build their confidence. They worked flawlessly for 3 years before this hickup, so....
Is there anything in particular Worldcore does offer that Paysera and MoneyPolo - which I have moved over to - does not? Just ut of curiosity?
Also while I realise that many custoers find it non-convenient to *not* have personal IBANS, some actually do prefer pooled IBANs.

But even here at lest Paysera stll give you the choice as long as you are fuly veryfied with them.

So just wondering, mostly out of mere curiousity if there is any particular reason as why to keep Worldcore on the roadmap at all going forward?
Especially if leaving large balances there and not merely has it as a pass-through/settlement account.

Thanks, any feedback appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: W4rhol

Latest Threads