Our valued sponsor

URGENTLY Need PayPal Insider!

Mr Saito

Mar 11, 2023
UK
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm looking for a Paypal insider.

Obviously, my accounts all got busted.

However, I later paid someone to create a HK Paypal acc for me.

Basically, the scheme was:

Make a HK company under someone else's name. (Who haven't had a banned business account).

Then make the Paypal acc with this company.

(New comp, VPN, website duplicate, etc).

And later transfer the ownership of the company to myself. But without changing the details on the Paypal acc.

Now, he knew an insider from Paypal HK and the perks were:

- It can have up to 6% CBs.
- No holds/small rolling reserve.
- And it can be recovered if the acc went down for some reason.

The acc went down for some reason... and they couldn't recover it.

(It had 1.5% CBs. I'm selling whitehat products).

Very disappointing.

Now I'm F-ed.

The problem is that when I remove Paypal sales drop by like 30-50%... and I'm no longer profitable [crying in pain emoji].

So I DESPERATELY need to grab someone from Paypal by the ears.

Bribe him as all honorable deals are made.

And restore my acc (or make a new one).

SOMEBODY, PLEASE, HELP.

a few notes HK jurisdiction and Paypal always a slim chance of longterm operations, HK entity currently has been considered risky, and paired with china.

VPN use ultimately leaks packets,DNS as VPN times out frequently due to low connections etc.. paypal servers would flag such accts eventually.

upgrade your business to incorporate a stable processor, at least towards achieving stability and longterm usage,profitability.

moreover paypal gets comfy within a certain threshold on Transactional amounts, and overall total sales...if breached accts gets frozen.

setting up a new paypal: (Non VPN)
1. Comp entity registration from neutral jurisdiction

2. business paypal acct in name of entity

3. bank acct in name of entity

4. card and bank acct attached to business paypal acct all in same name.

5. bank account consists of paypal interface and usage within bank acct profile allowing for incoming and outgoing into paypal and vice versa... direct withdrawal from bank acct to paypal, direct paypal withdrawal to bank acct.

option2 paypal: non vpn

paypal acct+mobile portal+ debit card attached to Paypal...

the above would be a verified personal paypal acct..

allows incoming and outgoing and vice versa.

inrelation to your thread, the triggers leading to your paypal acct lockout: VPN,Jurisdiction,CB ratio over 1% for paypal is high, services or product type.

NB: access to a paypal insider is unheard off...you would be better off using your efforts towards a more stable setup option..

Reactions: Mr Saito
Hey Vesanon!

First, thanks for the advise!
a few notes HK jurisdiction and Paypal always a slim chance of longterm operations, HK entity currently has been considered risky, and paired with china.
Didn't know that... :( The guy who set me up chose HK because that's where his insider is.

*NB: He has set over 40 people now with this method.
VPN use ultimately leaks packets,DNS as VPN times out frequently due to low connections etc.. paypal servers would flag such accts eventually.
I knew about that. But he told me that VPN (IPBURGER) is fine. Plus it automatically stops your internet access or whatever, when it's not on.

However, this is not the reason I got banned.
upgrade your business to incorporate a stable processor, at least towards achieving stability and longterm usage,profitability.
I have a stable credit card processor. The problem is that when I remove Paypal sales drop drastically and I'm no longer profitable.

(I'm selling mainly to the US, AU, CA, UK, EU).
moreover paypal gets comfy within a certain threshold on Transactional amounts, and overall total sales...if breached accts gets frozen.
Yes, I know that. The whole premise was that when the acc gets banned, they'll restore it...

setting up a new paypal: (Non VPN)
The problem is that even if I don't have over 1% CBs... which is VERY HARD for me in the supplements space (I have around 1.5%)...

I STILL can and most likely will get banned.

I've already gotten 4 accs banned.

Just waited 180 days to get my money out.

I just can't trust them any more...
1. Comp entity registration from neutral jurisdiction
Let's say I go down this way to create a new Paypal acc...

I have a company in Cyprus.

1) Is that a good jurisdiction?

2) Also how am I going to log in/create this acc at all, when my name and IP and everything is 100% fully blacklisted?
2. business paypal acct in name of entity
Ok.
3. bank acct in name of entity
Yep.
4. card and bank acct attached to business paypal acct all in same name.
Sure.
5. bank account consists of paypal interface and usage within bank acct profile allowing for incoming and outgoing into paypal and vice versa...
Could you please elaborate on this point? What do you mean by "bank acc consists of Paypal interface"?
option2 paypal: non vpn
the above would be a verified personal paypal acct..
I can't use personal Paypal acc for my business (also I'm banned).
inrelation to your thread, the triggers leading to your paypal acct lockout: VPN,Jurisdiction,CB ratio over 1% for paypal is high, services or product type.
Correct. Mainly the CBs.

However, the dude said I can have up to 6% CBs (not talking about buyer complaints).
NB: access to a paypal insider is unheard off...you would be better off using your efforts towards a more stable setup option..
Well, we have that, but apparently, they can't do anything.

Is there a way to maybe buy/rent Paypal accs?

There's gotta be some viable option...

Thanks!