Our valued sponsor

US Bank Account some information for non US residence

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
With the many threads popping up on OCT about how to get an US bank account as an non resident of the USA, I thought this Non-US Entrepreneurs: You Can Sell Products into the US without Paying US Tax - U.S Tax Services may be of interest for a few of you guys.

Actually it seems there is a benefit to register a BVI company that is owning up to 30% of the shares of a US company that again has a US bank account.

If you really can get a bank account for your US corp just because the company is registered there I doubt and it would require some professional assistance from an US lawyer to clarify this question.

It seems regardless how you are doing it, without to have a US citizen to help you do the underwriting of the account in the US you won't be able to get your hands on any account there. It persist to be a problem for non us citizens and I recommend that you look in other directions depending on your requirements and if your business is dependent on getting banking in the USA.

Reactions: suzy and myhand
I agree, there are so many scammers around that want to sell you a US bank account for either a few $ or they ask you for several thousands because you need to setup a company and pay people there.. regardless what it is a scam and no one ever gets what they pay for!

stupi#21

This is incorrect information, US bank accounts can be opened, the service is very good. Yes, of course you cant get one for 200 dollars, when people are cheap they get scammed.

Regardless, you should not spread false information on the forum. If you have not been able to achieve success in US banking options, that does not mean it is not possible.

Best

200-500 for incorporation
500-3000 for bank account (depending on account and what you can provide for ease of account)
You need:
- two forms of ID
- type of business
- website (optional)
- US address (Extra cost if you do not have, or dont have a friend or associate with one who can pick up correspondence for you)
- some banks require bank reference, not all

I have told everyone on here multiple times I can make the presentation to an accountant who does this for my clients. I have a BB&T account that works wonders for me, 17 USD domestic wires, 30 USD International. They charge me 50 USD in South Africa, 80+ USD in Europe, and in my Asian accounts it ranges from 75-150 USD.

This is a no brainer.

Reactions: JohnLocke and negon
200-500 for incorporation
500-3000 for bank account (depending on account and what you can provide for ease of account)
You need:
- two forms of ID
- type of business
- website (optional)
- US address (Extra cost if you do not have, or dont have a friend or associate with one who can pick up correspondence for you)
- some banks require bank reference, not all

I have told everyone on here multiple times I can make the presentation to an accountant who does this for my clients. I have a BB&T account that works wonders for me, 17 USD domestic wires, 30 USD International. They charge me 50 USD in South Africa, 80+ USD in Europe, and in my Asian accounts it ranges from 75-150 USD.

This is a no brainer.
Sometimes it help to post the same message a few times :)