Our valued sponsor

us checking account for our company

offshoreoffice

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have read on different forums where people are asking where they can open a US bank account for their business because they most often need it for paypal or other payment services.

Sometimes there are many replies while other times there are only a handful that claim to be able to provide such accounts!! :shame:

What I wonder is, does no one knows that it is not possible to open a bank account in the USA unless you have a SSN (Social Security Number) or otherwise have someone who can open the account in his name on behalf of the company? Where did they live!!

The next that strive my mind is what about these scumbags that reply to these people, what are they actually offering them! I went through and contacted a few of them, some want astunish high amounts to open the account and reply with rubbish to you! Others tell you that chances to get the account are high because they have someone who can open the account on behalf of you and one is using this guy's bank account actually!!! Ougch what are you doing if someone misuse the account:hang:

That said I see that HSBC are offering something I can't know if it is actually the same as what people claim they can offer.

http://www.us.hsbc.com/1/2/3/international-services/bank/howto

/images/usa-safing-account-hsbc.jpg

So if anyone non US citizen has had luck to open an account in the USA (checking account or safing) please post here, would be interested to know. I will apply online with HSBC to check what they get back with, maybe this is the right way and they can really help you.

Fo all others that got disapointed at this time, you may want to look at Payoneer, they seem to be the only (so far) real thing in regards to US banking:

http://register.payoneer.com/uspseups/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=SearchNonBrand&utm_campaign=USPS-NorthW.EU-EN-new&network=g&device=c&Devicemodel=&Creative=55859400176&Keyword=Us%20bank%20account%20for%20non%20us%20citizens&Placement=&gclid=Cj0KEQiA1NWnBRDchObfnYrbo78BEiQA-2jqBaDwAjccD5wV9ZR7daKFMFqWhrPMsUX0jOZwDCuoyFoaAvXq8P8HAQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads