Our valued sponsor

Question US CPA Recommendations for Non-Resident

nethostler

Oct 15, 2019
Visit site
This forum has been extremely helpful but now I'm seeking specific advice from a reputable US CPA with experience working with non-residents in forming and operating compliant US LLC's. I'm particuarly interested in someone well versed in Startups/digital businesses (affiliate marketing) with customers both in the US and beyond.

Seriously, for that you can look into the yellow pages and look in your area for an accountant for the state you wish to incorporate. It´ll cost a few thousend but you don´t need to even go "shady" for that. As long as you are a non-resident, there are pretty much no limits and no real disadvantages to do it the traditional way.

If you´re about privacy, then do a daughter company as LLC. Perfectly legal as well.

Seriously, for that you can look into the yellow pages and look in your area for an accountant for the state you wish to incorporate. It´ll cost a few thousend but you don´t need to even go "shady" for that. As long as you are a non-resident, there are pretty much no limits and no real disadvantages to do it the traditional way.

If you´re about privacy, then do a daughter company as LLC. Perfectly legal as well.
This forum has been extremely helpful but now I'm seeking specific advice from a reputable US CPA with experience working with non-residents in forming and operating compliant US LLC's. I'm particuarly interested in someone well versed in Startups/digital businesses (affiliate marketing) with customers both in the US and beyond.
Look for internationaltaxman.com on google. Vincenzo is really great in international taxation matters.

I would seriously disagree about the Yellow Pages. Most US CPAs have never had a non-resident client in their lives so they are not familiar at all with what needs doing. You are right to seek recommendations for a professional with non-resident experience.

+1, Vincenzo is a great guy and very professional.

I would seriously disagree about the Yellow Pages. Most US CPAs have never had a non-resident client in their lives so they are not familiar at all with what needs doing. You are right to seek recommendations for a professional with non-resident experience.

+1, Vincenzo is a great guy and very professional.
Agreed I know him personally. ;)

This forum has been extremely helpful but now I'm seeking specific advice from a reputable US CPA with experience working with non-residents in forming and operating compliant US LLC's. I'm particuarly interested in someone well versed in Startups/digital businesses (affiliate marketing) with customers both in the US and beyond.I
SMLLCs with foreign owner requires the owner be responsible for the income tax if income is US sourced and to apply for a tax ID personal and file income tax again if profits are US sourced. If profits are not US sourced, there is no tax obligations for SMLLCs. If the SMLLC does any transaction with the SM, such as loans or distributions, the for 5472 should be filed. This is what I advised clients who opened SMLLCs in the US.

SMLLCs with foreign owner requires the owner be responsible for the income tax if income is US sourced and to apply for a tax ID personal and file income tax again if profits are US sourced. If profits are not US sourced, there is no tax obligations for SMLLCs. If the SMLLC does any transaction with the SM, such as loans or distributions, the for 5472 should be filed. This is what I advised clients who opened SMLLCs in the US.
Hi Fulton, I've message you on linkedin. Thanks!

Latest Threads