Our valued sponsor

US LLC Alternative to Currenxie + receive bank transfer from EU?

Ken199

Nov 10, 2021
France
Visit site
I need to receive payments thought IBAN from clients based in EU. To give my bank account in US I think is not a great solution as long as they want clients that would be from US.

I was thinking to open currenxie to make goes payments there and later transfer in my bank account in US but not going too this way.

What solution could be ?

thanks

Can you rephrase your question
Of course,
How to receive bank transfers from EU customers with a bank like mercury?

I could give them the international IBAN that Mercury provide, but I think would be better to avoid this solution, or they would see clients from EU that could be a reason for closing my account.

So, I'm looking for an alternative. Payments would be between 700 and 1000 usd, something like currenxie maybe

Of course,
How to receive bank transfers from EU customers with a bank like mercury?

I could give them the international IBAN that Mercury provide, but I think would be better to avoid this solution, or they would see clients from EU that could be a reason for closing my account.

So, I'm looking for an alternative. Payments would be between 700 and 1000 usd, something like currenxie maybe
Why, do you think Mercury would like to close your account because of that?
It's rather a correct way to show in papers that you don't deal with US based companies and are eligible for 0% income tax

Latest Threads