Our valued sponsor

US LLC and EU bank account

For Poland I thing you need to be a Polish resident (read that in another thread). TW has as far as I know always a base currency: the currency you can receive money in. I have a TW Borderless account that has EUR as base currency so I can never receive USD or SEK for example directly in that account. TW is great I think: you can send out transfers in many currencies but you can receive only in 1 currency.

Reactions: negon
TW has as far as I know always a base currency
It doesn't.

You can receive in any Borderless account currency - EUR/USD/GBP/AUD/NZD (other currencies don't have accounts associated [yet], so you can hold them, convert to/from them, send them, but not receive) . Note that receiving has some limitations for each currency (e.g. the last three can only receive via local transfer).

Reactions: Mr Magoo
There are EU banks that are opening accounts for US LLCs. In some cases, there are no deposits, while in Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg there are banks that require huge deposits ... but it is doable. In most cases, you need an official introducer or a direct connection working in the bank.