Our valued sponsor

US LLC and Stripe - is it possible?

Parabola

Jan 24, 2021
Visit site
Hello,

Since PayPal looks like the real pain in the a*s for a non resident with a US LLC, I am looking for ways to create Stripe now.

Is it possible to create it for my LLC, even if my home country is not on a supported countries list for Stripe? I found few articles on internet saying that your home country doesn't even need to be supported by Stripe, as long as you have US LLC, EIN etc.

Anyone have experience with this, is it really possible?

Yea you can create Stripe with USA LLC but I would advice you to learn more about USA taxes first especially if you deal with services, its not simple as most people
think it is.
I know everything about my tax situation, spent 6 months talking with CPA's and concluded that I should not be liable for taxes in the US. Just need to have a payment processor since some of my clients wants to avoid ACH.

Having Stripe can't affect tax status, right?

I know everything about my tax situation, spent 6 months talking with CPA's and concluded that I should not be liable for taxes in the US. Just need to have a payment processor since some of my clients wants to avoid ACH.

Having Stripe can't affect tax status, right?
Stripe shouldn't change anything with your tax status if your operating a US LLC as a non-resident :) of course double check everything with a CPA since I am not one and every individual situation is unique to some extent.

Latest Threads