Our valued sponsor

US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs]

Novice

Nov 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello

I've seen another topic that helps with listing all available Remotely Opened EMIs in Europe. I think a US one for non-resident LLCs would be great.

I'm sure everyone got his own list as he went looking on his own. Let's help each other, shall we?

I'd start with a small list and I'll add more:

Business Bank Account

Personal Bank Account:

Let's see what you guys have in mind and thanks in advanced for participating.

just about the same list i know , noval is reputable by any chance ? i have looked into noval when fellow member suggest it but i guess the website is mysterious .
It's pretty good.
Sometimes slower than other EMI (Brex is the fastest), for example, ACH takes few hours longer or sometimes up to 2 days to be deposited.

I'm sure there are other neo-banks. Some people keep them for themselves till someone asks. Which is why I asked.

It's pretty good.
Sometimes slower than other EMI (Brex is the fastest), for example, ACH takes few hours longer or sometimes up to 2 days to be deposited.

I'm sure there are other neo-banks. Some people keep them for themselves till someone asks. Which is why I asked.
i tried to open account with brex but kyc was difficult . i may take a look at novel again ? do u think they are okay with some mid-high risk industries ?

It's well worth it. Not everyone can get in but you shouldn't stop till they refuse you.

If you can have only one bank account, choose Brex.
yes brex did not accept my account in internal screening process. noval not supporting my industry same goes with relay and mercury ...
zenus might be the only option but charging $50 a month make no sense .

i formed wy llc for this purpose last year but i didn't know how to use for my business with my high risk industry to open account at those neo-banks .

recently i have opened bank accounts in my jurisdiction to solve long time problems and they did . but still i'm looking for non-prepaid debit card from neo-bank/emi for US card purchases .

yes brex did not accept my account in internal screening process. noval not supporting my industry same goes with relay and mercury ...
zenus might be the only option but charging $50 a month make no sense .

i formed wy llc for this purpose last year but i didn't know how to use for my business with my high risk industry to open account at those neo-banks .

recently i have opened bank accounts in my jurisdiction to solve long time problems and they did . but still i'm looking for non-prepaid debit card from neo-bank/emi for US card purchases .
What's your industry if you don't mind sharing. We could have some thoughts for you.

i've recently tried to open accounts with Mercury, Relay and Brex for non-resident (eu residents) owned delaware c-corp in crypto space and only Mercury was willing to open the account (and that was after they added a new banking partner. Many of neobanks use Evolve Bank&Trust for actual banking services so they all fall under Evolves compliance requirements

Reactions: extremedox101
i've recently tried to open accounts with Mercury, Relay and Brex for non-resident (eu residents) owned delaware c-corp in crypto space and only Mercury was willing to open the account (and that was after they added a new banking partner. Many of neobanks use Evolve Bank&Trust for actual banking services so they all fall under Evolves compliance requirements
Mercury has a new banking partner? May I know the new partner name please?

Hi guys,

Relating to the context of this thread, is there any EMI/Bank that offers a EURO account besides Wise (probably outside of the US)?
I know that probably is a weird question (talking about US LLC).

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi guys,

Relating to the context of this thread, is there any EMI/Bank that offers a EURO account besides Wise (probably outside of the US)?
I know that probably is a weird question (talking about US LLC).

I appreciate any help you can provide.
i guess u are talking about non us business account ?there is cheetahmoney for eea i never used before .

but better create another thread .

Reactions: jafo and SirGRA

Novel accepted my application for a foreign-owned US LLC in the crypto industry. I'm also in the waitlist for Mercury, I have been told that application processing times have slightly increased for international customers.

Latest Threads