Our valued sponsor

Question US vs UK company for a digital marketing agency with BTC capital

Black Lytical

May 10, 2021
Web
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking to form an offshore company.
The main purpose for this company will be to pay expenses for my personal projects (Ads, Servers...),
I will be transferring the funds to the company bank account from my BTC wallet,
I don't have to pay any taxes on the money in my country.
I will be transferring around $10K per month from my personal BTC wallet to the company bank account.

My questions are:
  1. What's the best option? US LLC or US C or UK LTD? (Need a bank account)
  2. The company will not invoice any clients, is there any taxes I need to pay?
  3. What's the accounting requirement for the company?
  4. What's the annual cost to maintain the company? Accounting, Renewals...

Thank you.

Where are you located as this is important if you need an account to go with it? If your a US Person then discard the below.

What's the best option? US LLC or US C or UK LTD? (Need a bank account)

I would go with UK Ltd for account opening ease.

The company will not invoice any clients, is there any taxes I need to pay?

Corporate tax if UK company used.

1. What's the accounting requirement for the company?
  2. What's the annual cost to maintain the company? Accounting, Renewals...

See below for UK company. Hopefully not much has changed since I posted that.

P.S Maybe someone can help out with US side?

Where are you located as this is important if you need an account to go with it? If your a US Person then discard the below.

I would go with UK Ltd for account opening ease.

Corporate tax if UK company used.

See below for UK company. Hopefully not much has changed since I posted that.

P.S Maybe someone can help out with US side?

I don't live in the US nor the EU.

Why do you need a company just to pay expenses? Why can't you pay the expenses from you own account?

Because I will need to pay the expenses in USD, I'm holding BTC, if I convert it to USD and get it into my account I will be paying a lot of taxes for it + the questions that will arise with this (My country is not crypto-friendly).

There is also the possibility to exchange BTC to a personal EMI account and transfer the balance from my personal EMI account to the Company account.
I don't know your country or the laws there, but do you suggest that if you pay expenses in usd from your personal emi account then you'd incur taxes?

And that you won't incur taxes if you exchange btc and deposit into you personal emi account?

I don't know your country or the laws there, but do you suggest that if you pay expenses in usd from your personal emi account then you'd incur taxes?

And that you won't incur taxes if you exchange btc and deposit into you personal emi account?

If I use USD from my personal account I will need to pay taxes on it,
If I buy BTC or use my own BTC from my wallet and transfer it to a business bank account outside my country there are no taxes to pay.
Also, I want to use a business account + company to pay for my expenses with no problems,
For example, I'm spending a lot on FB ads each month, if I'm using a business account verified with a company I will be avoiding a lot of troubles and suspensions.