Mentor Group
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

USA LLC To Keep Profits without paying tax ?

You can place your Text Link AD here for only €175 - it's a cheap way to get in touch with tens of thousands of visitors on OffshoreCorpTalk.
NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!

buxhzk

I am a resident of India.
I have software business where I get income worldwide.

I incorporated a Dubai Freezone company last year and have been receiving client payments on that account.
However , UAE reports income back to India via CRS.

Thinking about opening a Delaware LLC and accept payments in a US Bank account instead of the UAE company I currently have.
I have 0 employees or assets in USA.
I have customers from USA , Hongkong , India

Two questions to the amazing people here...

1. Will I have to pay taxes on USA since I am a non resident and have 0 employees in USA. ?
2. Since USA dont report back Income to any other countries, is it safe to assume that I wont have to pay taxes on the income earned by this US LLC till I transfer any money to India ?

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
No tax on the LLC but tax applicable when you remit to India.
If you have a freezone company and account already. Invoice the payments to the LLC but you still have to send those funds elsewhere. Don't leave your profits in the US LLC.

Kilixos

May I know why you are recommending leaving profits in the US LLC ?
What about"compiling" profits (and not reporting to home country) until the person moves to an 0% Income tax country ?

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
If the bank turn around and say that they are closing your account you may have a problem getting it back. Its better to be safe than sorry.

buxhzk

No tax on the LLC but tax applicable when you remit to India.
If you have a freezone company and account already. Invoice the payments to the LLC but you still have to send those funds elsewhere. Don't leave your profits in the US LLC.
Why is it not recommended to leave profits in usa llc?

I am considering closing my Dubai Freezone company since its not very beneficial for me now.

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
Why is it not recommended to leave profits in usa llc?

I am considering closing my Dubai Freezone company since its not very beneficial for me now.
Please see the link below when this comes into effect is that there will be blanket freeze on accounts until you can provide what's required. That information will be made available and every government will comb to through it looking for their nationals.

Don't close down your FZE, PM me to discuss further.

buxhzk

Please see the link below when this comes into effect is that there will be blanket freeze on accounts until you can provide what's required. That information will be made available and every government will comb to through it looking for their nationals.

Don't close down your FZE, PM me to discuss further.

Indian govt. Knowing about my LLC isn't going to harm.
But does USA transfer my bank activity to India is the real question.

I am unable to PM. new member here. I have to wait i guess

buxhzk

Dubai Freezone company renewal is approx $4k USD a year.
Serves me no purpose as U.A.E. govt. reports my income back to India.
India govt. just updated tax laws stating that I have to stay abroad for approx 240 days to be a non resident.
I am seeing 0 benefits renewing the FZE company. (unless I am not seeing it the right way)

Mentor Group