RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!

USD Bank account for seychelles company

geonis

What banks do you recomaind for Seychelles LTD company? i sell goods on amazon US. In this moment i have an account on transferwise, but i want a real account on a trusted bank.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I believe that is impossible, should you be lucky and find someone that can open an account for your Seychelles company I would be more then happy to learn about that.

geonis

I believe that is impossible, should you be lucky and find someone that can open an account for your Seychelles company I would be more then happy to learn about that.
Where do you recomaind me to open an offshore company for my profile?

xxxmb

I have a Hong Kong account with a Seychelles company, but this was opened a couple of years ago, heard it is a lot more difficult these days

Davis123

Hong Kong or Singapore bank accounts with Seychelles or Nevis or Belize is impossible these days plus they are even kicking out current ac holders having such jurisdictions. My advice is to have a secondary account also opened up in case you have to move your bank account from HK.

Incorporator

FinTech Avenger
Mentor Group Gold
Forget about Seychelles and incorporate in more reputable jurisdiction. Otherwise, your chances of getting proper bank account in USD for trading company are from 0,05% to below zero, it's that simple.

TacitusKilgore

Forget about Seychelles and incorporate in more reputable jurisdiction. Otherwise, your chances of getting proper bank account in USD for trading company are from 0,05% to below zero, it's that simple.
Jurisdiction recommendations? Say for a company such as the one in OP's situation.

Patrickcos

I am in same situation, wanted to create a Seychelles company, but from my homework I understood that banking is almost impossible.
What is the offshore jurisdiction suggested to get real and serious bank?

Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group