Our valued sponsor

Using Paypal on Cyprus

Nivis

Feb 10, 2018
Visit site
I have Cyprus company with bank account and bank card, but I live in other country outside of EU.
Can someone advice if there will be problems with personal identification or using paypal?
1. Will they ban my account if I access from another contry, not Cyprus all time?
2. Will they require any local ID card or something I can not provide, I mean I have my national passport and I can give it and power of attorney issued to my name, but not Cyprus ID. If they are country specific there may be problems.
Please advice.

Reactions: negon
You will need a Cyprus IP otherwise they will ask questions. There is an advertising hosting company on this forum that can provide you with this.

In regards to ID it should not be required if your company and bank account is in Cyprus!

You will need a Cyprus IP otherwise they will ask questions. There is an advertising hosting company on this forum that can provide you with this.

In regards to ID it should not be required if your company and bank account is in Cyprus!
Can you please advice the details of hosting company? Or maybe contact I can e-mail?