Our valued sponsor

Verified Paypal Accounts for every Country

Yes, Auric can definitely help with documents. I was actually recommended to this forum and him by Auction Essistance. So will definitely be getting documents from him soon since PayPal just denied my appeal based on another document provider I was using.

Reactions: negon
Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone can help.
I heard that Singapore is good option for starting business and opening business bank account
I have managed to incorporate in Singapore now with a nominated director (Singaporean)
I am in process of opening bank account which it will require me to fly to Singapore for 2 days
Now my question is how to link PP to the bank after that, PPin Singapore asking for Singaporean ID and utility bill which I don't have, and I don't think the nominated director will pass his details too

any help will be appreciated.

Reactions: negon
sorry I don't do that. You may use cards like Xapo or EntroPay, Spending made smarter. if the latter still works I'm not sure.

I can only do documents.

Ok, I did not know that, I made an account on leupay.eu to use it for paypal verification, but leupay.eu asked for documents for verifying the account

Could you help me in making these documents:
sorry I don't do that. You may use cards like Xapo or EntroPay, Spending made smarter. if the latter still works I'm not sure.

I can only do documents.

Ok, I did not know that, I made an account on leupay.eu to use it for paypal verification, but leupay.eu asked for specific documents for verifying the account

1- Upload a copy of a valid ID document:
(Please upload a copy, a scan or a picture of your passport, national ID card or driving license, including all pages/sides carrying personal data).
2- Upload copy of utility bill:
(please upload a copy of a utility bill, a bank statement or a similar document containing your names and address registered in LeuPay system, issued within the last 3 months).
These 2 documents above are for LeuPay verification, and thank you Mr. auric for your assistance

Well, I don't do any PayPal verification and I don't provide any PM free support just so you know!

Ok, I did not know that, I made an account on leupay.eu to use it for paypal verification, but leupay.eu asked for documents for verifying the account

yes it's not a problem, I have send you an PM already.

Latest Threads