Our valued sponsor

Virtual Card for spending crypto? No video kyc

Its hard to find a provider because your are looking for something that does not exist.

There are two types of card providers, those that last long and follow card scheme rules of identifying users, requesting supporting docs when necessary etc

and those that use darks and sell it for hundreds if not thousands of eur making it either expensive or they get your money anyway by scamming.

So when you search for virtual cards and not ready to go through KYC, its not just a convenience thing, its about your llikelihood of being scammed.

Choose you side and follow the simple logic, I can give you tens of services that are crypto friendly and provide virtual cards, take ibandirect.com as example

Reactions: FinTech Avenger
Its hard to find a provider because your are looking for something that does not exist.

There are two types of card providers, those that last long and follow card scheme rules of identifying users, requesting supporting docs when necessary etc

and those that use darks and sell it for hundreds if not thousands of eur making it either expensive or they get your money anyway by scamming.

So when you search for virtual cards and not ready to go through KYC, its not just a convenience thing, its about your llikelihood of being scammed.

Choose you side and follow the simple logic, I can give you tens of services that are crypto friendly and provide virtual cards, take ibandirect.com as example
Interesting. I guess KYC is one thing, but the annoying videos where they have you look around in circles etc, I've had them fail several times and had to repeat, it's a pain.

Are there none that I can just upload my docs to or even a selfie of me with the docs to prove it's me?

You want to take this to the mentor group gold, you will even find lot's of reviews about this and that provider who may be able to help you.

You are not allowed to discuss this topic in the public forums!

the Ternio Blockcard (BlockCard Crypto Debit Card | Earn 6.38% Cryptoback Rewards!) I have it, but don't remember if there was video or photo KYC though, what is a video KYC the scanner which scans your face (says "put your face into the circle" ?) it is just comparing your uploaded document photo to your face in the camera usually, no big deal. are you looking for anonymous card?
I've heard also about Aximetria and Wirex card but didn't use these lately (I had the Wirex card many years ago, it was good)

Reactions: here2learn
oh i see, it's not the forum takes over, it's just their homepage html title tag, so it pulls these into link text
1621969172174.png

Reactions: here2learn
Thanks everyone - as @Admin has said not to discuss in open, I'll stop now and will re-join Mentor group soon ;)
Thank you for your understanding. Also with mentor group gold you will be able to see Interviews for some of the providers you may find interesting and you will be able to PM/DM them directly to get in touch.