Our valued sponsor

Vivid

Last edited:
Reactions: fasu
As far as I know Vivid belongs to the russian Tinkoff Bank.
If you access the wikipedia page of Vivid Money, you will be redirected to Tinkoff Bank:

So, be careful these days with relationships to Russian money institutions (remember what happened to Satabank, Leupay/Leopay etc).

Edit:
Here is an old press release pointing out the ownership of Vivid Money: Tinkoff Bank spin-off Vivid Money is launching in Germany - Holland FinTech
Vivid is just a front-end for solarisbank, the account and money is with them. Solaris is a fully licensed bank in Germany with no russian links.

Its rather far fetched to assume just because somewhere a Russian invested you would have issues by using their product, after all hundreds of thousands of Germans are banking with vivid.

I am of Dutch nationality and have been using Vivid since end 2021. Opened with fake utility bills.

Have never deposited large amounts into the account but a few times put amounts of around 1k and I received money from refunds. Never had any problems.
Because you can deposit directly with Apple Pay, you can transfer money from, for example, Bunq to Vivid in a few seconds.

I have too many subscriptions on Apple while the change country option in Google doesn’t work gru87¤¤
Having a problem downloading the app from the Google Play Store?
Try "Aurora Store" instead.
Aurora Store downloads the app directly from Google, but without using your Google account.
So there is no difference in which country your Google account is registered.

Latest Threads